Does Snowy grass fit well with a radioactive area theme?

Hey Guys,
So I was trying to design a radioactive area and I wanted to know if Snowy grass fits in with the radioactive asthetic for the area. Can you guys give me feedback?
Screenshot 2024-09-10 10.45.20

1 Like

na it dont fit it right. i suggest maybe dry grass

I already filled out a huge area, How do I replace it?

Try mixing the grass with patches of dead grass, you can use crumbled/cracked/broke stone pillars to simulate a demolished structure. Thing can not only di3 in a radioactive area but things can also mutate, so you can get wacky. Not everything has to be dead.

4 Likes

maybe use a mostly invis barrier with no collision to tint the grass

also in the eras menu you can choose the type of thing you eras and for the terrain you can delete 3x3 area

Yeh dry grass sounds correct

ok Thanks guys. I just did not think dry grass was dark enough. Imma try replacing it.

1 Like

combine the dry grass with barrier to tint it

also welcome to the forums i hope you enjoy your time here

1 Like
1 Like

this fits well with this theme. the snow could be a sort of nuclear winter if there was a bang or leak

1 Like

Idea. How about you go with a dark marble one? I dont know, just suggesting. Also, if you would like to suggest additions to Gimkit, try this link! https://gimkit.nolt.io

For grass?!

@Stealthknight2 it is a suggestion. And I am saying for a radioactive area grass might not fit that well.

Alright Guys, I replaced the grass with dry grass. How should I build the power plant?

1 Like

Maybe a rusty looking metal?

sure, but I want a design

Its your map why not make it yourself?

I just want an idea, so I can make one.

1 Like