Does Snowy grass fit well with a radioactive area theme?

Radioactive areas with snowy grass does fit. If before the radioactive “event” there was a nuclear plant explosion, or a meteor strike, then it does fit. Usually, radioactive events are associated with ashes and burning.

I replaced it with dry grass already.

Wait, I can mix it! Imma mix the snowy grass and the dry grass

1 Like

Do a small area first, and then show us a screenshot so we can look and give advice.

i might be able to make you a reference build

you could just do moss

I don’t think there is moss as a terrain

there isnt

the moss prop, ok guy’s?

Sure, I can do that.

This is an area of the radioactive section

note baige is dry grass

I think the grass looks great! but you should never ask me for looks advice. #tomboy

you could do green bricks instead

How realistic do you want your map to be? If you’re going for a more fictional view, that looks great! If you want it to look realistic, try adding patches of snowy grass in spots, dead trees, trash, etc.

Ex:

1 Like

what game are you trying to make?

a battle royale game. I wanted to make a secret radiation area where the best loot is.

btw the area is north of spawn. They would not know that because the back wall enclosing spawn is actually a floor and when you walk past it there is a wall that leads there. They will assume there’s nothing north of spawn.

hmmm maybe like this?

I dunno tried my best

1 Like

I mixed those 2 grasses exept there’s more dry. I kinda also want it to loook a bit like those radioactive areas in those Tiktok videos by 2swag

cool