If You See It, Flag It
This forum is not for chatting. It is for getting support. You should not post replies if they do not contribute to the question. If you see anything off-topic, flag it. If it is vague, let it be, but please tell them they need more information
- posting just for the sake of posting
- posting if it is unrelated to the post
- posting short replies
- use likes instead of posting “+1” or nice topic.
I notice that the forum is more than 50% off-topic posts. If you notice anything wrong, flag it.
These are posts with not enough information. You should provide as much information as you can on a post. Not doing so will consume time for others.
You should instead post like this:
Hello. I followed the Progressive Gadget Upgrades [🟧] guide and found that it is not working. I don’t understand what is not working, and I have read the guide several times. Thanks.
continues figuring out the issue through rereading of guide
If a topic is already solved, but not marked as solved, don’t post in it since it bumps the discussion and it is unnecessary.
Avoid duplicate topics, as for one, you are not going to get help faster, and for two, the forum needs to be kept clean
- What is wrong with whatever you were doing?
- Steps you have done so far
- What your mechanism is
- Please be polite when in a discussion
- Use the right tags
- Avoid short posts and replies
- Flag posts that don’t follow the forum guidelines, this will help staff members see that the person is creating a problem with others
https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/faq and the topics I have cross-posted with