[Discarded by OP - see topic ID 2732/12]

No one should post here anymore for now. Let's wait till the situation calms down.

2 Likes

I would like to start flagging off topic stuff starting NOW Iā€™m done being childish.

Again,

No one should post here anymore for now. Letā€™s wait till the situation calms down.

@Jeffo , it might be good to lock this.

2 Likes

I will convert the example into a quote.

@NavyCatZ, the examples have been converted intk quotes. The user was renamed to ā€œnopingā€ so the quotes donā€™t ping the user

1 Like

Alright, so I think itā€™s safe to post now since itā€™s been pretty quiet. The quotes can still be traced back to the user though if you click on it. Perhaps you can make fake examples? They wonā€™t be hard to do.

For instance, ā€œHi guys my name is Yellowtail!ā€ or ā€œDo you want to check out my game?ā€

You can use my username.

Iā€™m making a guide from this - but when you see things that break the rules. Iā€™m making a guide on it since i got inspired from 4shapes.

Also if you need it to be simpler just ask the creator.

You can use me as well

You can use me too

ā€¦

Same. I think we should have a group to spread the word about off topic posts.

If you ever need help with one of my guides then feel free to @ me. doesnā€™t matter if its the poster or someone on the comments. Iā€™m so inactive on this forum now its the only real chance iā€™d see it

There arenā€™t pictures anymore

They removed the pictures because GimkitAdmin didnā€™t like him in the screenshot.

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to get quicker and better answers for your questions [:green_square:]