[📢 PSA!] What is liked/disliked on this forum!

I might make this, because i see some rules wrong. Like this -

Lock Every Topic?

If every topic was locked by Jeffo, then he would be fired right now because he wasn’t doing his job and he locked every topic. A point of a forums would be defeated if every topic was locked.

This isn’t capitalism, or real life on the forums, because the point of the forums is to report bugs, make guides about gimkit creative, and ask help, not to claim jobs.

There’s no reason to call Jeffo “Anti Semetic” because he banned you for too much off-topic posting. Off-topic posting isn’t allowed, and you’re breaking the rules, and you’re account got deleted. You even started a fight, and you got your account deleted.

Look, according to Navy, Jeff’s trying to do his job to manage the community, and he doesn’t want to get fired. He’s good at moderating, and you’re calling him anti semetic.
For now, i’m not going to off-topic post.

4 Likes

Let’s be honest, nobody really cares about our GimAvenger group besides us. Anyone can put that they’re a GimAvenger on their profile and what are we going to do about it? GimAvenger should mean “someone who people believe helps on forums”, and not "a strict title of high honor earned by meeting several requirements.

6 Likes

I think giving massive amounts of likes def appreciated (just got higher love today)

3 Likes

Yeah, the title of “GimAvenger” shouldn’t be a motivation for people to help. Being a GimAvenger doesn’t mean you are someone who has good leaderboard statistics, it should just apply to people who are willing to help others and contribute whatever they know, be it a lot or a little.

2 Likes

Me when like 105 likes given lol

1 Like

Yeah, I think of it as just frequent forum people, who know gimkit well.

2 Likes

Slight emphasis on the “frequent”

Cross-posting this topic with another topic:

bump

theres some strong bias to this though

Yeah, I just wanted people to see the first half of this guide.

Unfortunately, this guide seems to consumed by personal thoughts and is just a mess. And again, all it does is re-state the rules of the forums. Since the creator of the guide is permanently banned, I think this should just be unlisted. @WolfTechnology, do the thing.

3 Likes

I feel like this shouldn’t be unlisted. Sure some parts are opinions, but that’s what fuels a good guide. By unlisting something, you are literally deleting someone’s opinion.

2 Likes

The creator of the post did try to fuel drama though, intentional or not. @JoeTheChicken , I do get your point. Perhaps Wolftechnology can edit all of the moderator drama out instead of unlisting it.

5 Likes

yeah I guess that kinda works. also he’d have to remove the PSA since it’s not a public service announcement

1 Like

@WolfTechnology, it’s your choice. Now let’s all get back on-topic.

2 Likes

Yes this post is very rude, disrespectful and loud. So @Jeffo you might want to read this old post. And I will cose it and unlist it unless you say otherwise.

1 Like