Creating First Map

Hi I just finish my tutorial of gimkit creative mode. I liked it and I want to make something fun even that is already made. I have a idea of the new map that is like a PUBG because I played PUBG and I had alot of fun with that. But we r in the gimkit so we cant do like FPS. Do you know the surviv.io? I like to make something similar. Give me some idea and I will ask many questions :slight_smile:

Edit: I did not post this yesterday so I post it now.
I am making little battle royale map. I want to make good design map without many codings.
What should I add buildings or natures

If you look at the last one that is empty space for more, give me some idea.

1 Like

What mechanics are you struggling with?

2 Likes

It looks great as a first map!

5 Likes

surviv.io is the game like a 2D battle royale game. But that sever is closed you may can play almost same game at the suroi.io. And machine that struggling with is may be the thing that I can choose where I can spawn. Yah like choosing spawn location? things

1 Like

You can use spawn pads and customize the settings of where different teams spawn and what player types spawn there.
Place Multiple Spawn Pads to make a random spawn.
(Is it like zombsroyale.io?)

3 Likes

Oh so I can place the spawn pads and I can choose the team inside of the game?

yeah zombsroyale.io is similar

2 Likes

Yeah, you can choose which teams and what player types (game host, players or everyone) spawn in the spawn pad.
Any other mechanics you’re struggling with?

3 Likes

I think machine is okay now because I have to finish my map disign first. But how do I put image In the map?

1 Like

If you’re talking about Gimkit Creative, you can’t put custom images yet but the devs are planning to add that.
You can use pixel-art though.

2 Likes

Alr thanks a lot. I’ll finish my disign and I will ask many question because I am not good at coding…? so thank you. And I will try the sqawn thingy

Here, check this guide out:

Any other mechanics you need help making?

Also, I suggest unmarking a solution to keep this post open for a day or two so people can suggest more ideas.

2 Likes

And what should I build next I donut have idea maybe restaurant…?

Maybe a Radioactive or Snowy biome?

2 Likes

I will try that and I will post it for feedback

That actually looks pretty good! Amazing job!

4 Likes

This will be the location and I will start to set terrain.

1 Like

Umm Is there any key for undo? Because ctrl + z is not working here. It will be more great to have that key board shortcut

Click the Eraser button in the top-right-corner or select prop/s to remove them.
You can also press the Q button on your keyboard to open the eraser.

2 Likes

And I have the question for the zone that is like a PUBG.
다운로드 (7)

3 Likes