Hi its the more for creating first map

Ok it’s third day [ idk why my chromebook’s nomberkey isnt working ]
I did almost everythings that i would make and I did it roughly because i am laziest person in the world…? but I still proud my self and those are the picture that I will post and I will do the roofing thing for the cover and umm maybe thats it. I will not going to be wiry becauseee its my first map and I just want a compliment :slight_smile: lol. So If you are the maker of this map what would you add? Give me more idea with guides thx for read this and let me see you guys opinion.

Edit: I know I am not good at writing and speaking what ever because I came US just last year…

2 Likes

Ignore the code plz I already exit out

2 Likes

Nice!
What mechanics are you struggling on?
Also, did you use @Argo77’s roofing guide?

2 Likes

this was the first one you want to help more? or just look at it

1 Like

I will going to make it now

1 Like

Are there other specific mechanics or decoration ideas you need help with?

2 Likes

Oh I did not read this sorry I am good because I dont want to add hard coding stuff as I talked about maybe I will if I get more interested of this things. And I also finish roofing.

1 Like

I will play this with my friends tomorrow I expect to good reactions from my friends :smiley:

1 Like

@Haiasi I need some help for the toxic gases :d

1 Like

Use zones that activate lasers and slow you down for a few seconds until you leave the zone.

Player Enters Zone > Activate Lasers

Player Enters Zone > Set Player To Configured Speed

Player Leaves Zone > Set Player To Configured Speed (1.00)

Add some yellow bushes for toxic gas.

3 Likes

Nice Map! Its better then anything I could make

It does look good. It looks like a really original map, too which is cool.

2 Likes

It looks really good. The one thing I would suggest is instead of rotating the walls, use the vertical walls.

awesome map if possible we could do a collab on a map together if you want