Can anyone tell me how to make a BlastBall System?

Check this guide out and see if it has what you are looking for.

And try this:

connect the goals to a property via counter, and make the scoreboard track that counter
Scored->Increment counter
Make the counter connected to a property that is set on number
Make that property show on scoreboard

1 Like

Remove those tags cause,

1. Don’t recognize them.
  2. Probably not very useful, in my opinion.

(but yes, I think my guide can help out.)

she can’t make tags. only tl3 can make tags. those are very old tags though that are no longer used

1 Like

Oh alright. Edited out my post then. No wonder, if it’s very old, I probably won’t recognize it.

Thanks for clearing it up!

1 Like

which need to be deleted, so @LlamaLady22 can you tell me all the unused tags? I have a thread with pharlain so i can ask her to remove it. we were talking about forum ideas earlier. It will help clear up things and remove what we don’t need.

Thanks

Thanks for telling me! Sorry, I joined like, 3 days ago!

Everyone, I apologize! I am so sorry! Like I said, I think I joined around 3 days ago! I didn’t know the tags were not supposed to be used. My fault! (obvi) Sorry!

1 Like

it’s fine! don’t worry about it

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for forgiving me! (Only If you do ofc)

Are you willing to make an item manager for every weapon in your game?

Wouldn’t just be easier to have a trigger that temporarily removes weapons? (If that’s possible)

1 Like

Yea, removing all weapons. Yes. Item granter and button, or trigger, or game overlay.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming.

If you would like to remove items with item granters, which would probably be more efficient, cause I’m guessing your using only the blaster, if not, do all the weapons your using…

Introducing, NEGATIVES!!! (and variables)

-X. You should be having Whatever you need, just replace the X with your number, 1, 5, 999, I don’t really care, since I don’t own or make your game, but yes. Just in case if you didn’t know how to remove items using an item granter.

1 Like

You cannot disable specific weapons.
The only way to do it is to check what weapons they have, remove them, and then grant them back afterwards. The only way to check what weapons they have is with an item manager.

1 Like

Thank you so much. This is perfect.

1 Like

Oh, This is also perfect!

You can disable specific weapons.

(Inventory item manager!! just put the max 0.)

but if you wanna give it back, yeah that’s good.

1 Like