Advanced Update Order | Difficulty: 🟪

I agree. that was really complex

5 Likes

@GimAI /gimai_help What do you think of user Blackhole927 based on this post?

5 Likes

Based solely on this post by @Blackhole927, here are a few impressions:

1. Detail-oriented: The post is very thorough and comprehensive, indicating that @Blackhole927 is meticulous and attentive to details.

2. Effective Communicator: The user communicates the complex topic of Advanced Update Order (AUO) in an easy-to-understand manner, which suggests that they are adept at breaking down complex topics for a wide range of users.

3. Willing to Share Knowledge: By creating this tutorial, @Blackhole927 shows a willingness to share their knowledge and help others understand a complex concept.

4. Open to Feedback: The author invites corrections and suggestions, demonstrating an openness to feedback and a desire to improve.

5. Community-minded: The user’s overall tone and encouragement for interaction indicate that they are community-minded and likely to be a positive contributor to the Gimkit forum.

Please remember that these impressions are based solely on a single post, and the complete picture of a user might require a broader view of their activity and interactions.

8 Likes

Let’s not…
xxxxxxxxxxx

6 Likes

In the who cares section, I care and I used this to find a dupe glitch. Thanks for being so helpful!

11 Likes

Extending AUO to other things in Gimkit that happen at the same time, the sub-category of ADVANCED BLOCK ORDER was created.

This is the birth of another new field: ACO: Advanced Channel Order.

8 Likes

What do you mean @ClicClac?

5 Likes

Could you make a post involving ABO?

3 Likes

Sure, after my Candy Land post.

1 Like

Your ABO post is ready.
The Advanced Update Order Family :purple_square:

1 Like

I don’t think so. It’s harder to get two channels to run at the same time. Feel free to prove me wrong, though! AUO does affect blocks, though.

1 Like

i would rate this a :waxing_crescent_moon:

2 Likes

??? what do you mean?

4 Likes

i rate it a :waxing_crescent_moon: difficulty

2 Likes

new difficulty rating system

1 Like

lol

2 Likes

Difficulty: (4-6i)/10 or :nose:

2 Likes

This has gone too far (still inactive)

2 Likes

new system:

:full_moon: = 1/5
:waning_gibbous_moon: = 2/1
:first_quarter_moon: = 3/5
:waning_crescent_moon: = 4/5
:new_moon: = 5/5
:new_moon_with_face: = 6/5

5 Likes

Basically it’s medium difficulty for people in the 9th dimension.

3 Likes