[šŸ›  WIP] Ultimate Monsterverse Art Wiki

A little bit I have taken science class

1 Like

like this Astronauts Riding Rocket

2 Likes

Okayā€¦ Iā€™m considering making a game like neal.funā€™s game Space Elevator. If I decide to, do u want to help? :smile_cat: :rocket:

sure I always love to help but I might only be able to help a little because of my loss of cromebook

1 Like

Okay, thanks! :+1: What happened to your cromebook? Also if youā€™re chromebookā€™s lost, how r u on here?

Also Iā€™m on my sisters school Chromebook so their both blocked what are they about and can you make another topic so we are able to be on topic

2 Likes

Some kid at school took it and search a no no word

1 Like

Okay, hereā€™s the new post: Possible Space Elevator Game

Pls close this post, I donā€™t make pixel art anymore and nobody ever adds to this so just close it pls.

3 Likes

A regular can change this post to Devices and @WolfTechnology can mark a solution

Welcome back, @Legobuilder!

Yes, this should be closed, but since this is a Wiki, maybe someone should make those new monsters from the new Godzilla movieā€¦

1 Like

well actually Im not back really, I might post time to time but my m0m says no gimkit :moyai:

1 Like

@GimNo0b did you ever manage to make my pfp in pixel art?

Oh, okay. Itā€™s good youā€™re back a bit, tho. Tbh, Iā€™ve gotta quit the forum a bit, but I canā€™t bring myself to do it. Iā€™m back in school sadly. :sob:

3 Likes

I need to quit gimkitā€¦I was on forum soo much helping and doing gimkit creative and gimkit chats, and my grades declinedā€¦I miss the simple days when all I had to do was mod wolftechs padletā€¦

3 Likes

Noooooooooooooooooo!!! both of you have been a big part of my journey on the gimkit forums before you both leave can you both come up with a name and power up for my gimkart 64 game. This is the worst news I have ever heard on the forums :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™m flattered. Iā€™m glad to know Iā€™ll be missed eventually. :grin:

Name: Faster&MoreFurious
Power: Speed???

2 Likes

Noooooo

2 Likes

Wb! lol

1 Like

yOOO GUMMM!!! yess yes yes yesā€¦Iā€™m stayingā€¦gum Is still here Iā€™m stayingā€¦ @gum1922 tell me when you are online and Iā€™ll share you a link to where our new chat isā€¦anyways lets get back on topic.

1 Like