[šŸ›  WIP] Ultimate Monsterverse Art Wiki

I would, but i have to start writting an essay in like 10 minutes or less.

1 Like

Bro I just thought of Muto Prime, The earthquake beetle!

1 Like

umm im not at that level of pixel art yetā€¦maybe if i got a description of muto prime i could build it in props and pixel combined but not in instruction formatā€¦gimkit 101 would be the one to go to for something that complex.

1 Like

whats the earthquake beetle?

pixel art can be quite easy, just look at an image and color it with squares.

yeah but i donā€™t know what it looks likeā€¦i cant find anywhere online to read the comic book.

1 Like

just forget itā€¦if you or somone else wants to add it feel free.

Ill do a game mode, because i have been working on my map since 8:50 this morning and im tired of working. Post it on the adobe

1 Like

tell that to everyone else wolftech, nobody is helpingā€¦
i might ask you to close the guide soon.

@WolfTechnology legobuilder has asked me to tell you to close the guide please

(things are not going great for us rn, just donā€™t ask please)

1 Like

Bumpā€¦Legobuilder said its fine to re-open but hes not gonna be working on it when he is unsuspendedā€¦How do you make pixel art anyway? wow this must have taken so longā€¦geez so many huge godzillas!
@WolfTechnology
why does it look like the wiki had dropdowns?

gimnoob it is true you are the king of pixel art! i am looking at workā€¦its mind-blowingā€¦how do you do this?..to bad there was not a slot for pixel art in gimkit awards

How is this even freaking possible to make? with the barrier limit!
(and why is legobuilder a different gim in almost every build, but none of the largely used ones lol)ā€¦can someone teach me to do this?

I could teach you but it might be next school year I donā€™t have a cromebook during summer

2 Likes

@GimNo0b, do you know anything about space? :milky_way:

A little bit I have taken science class

1 Like

like this Astronauts Riding Rocket

2 Likes

Okayā€¦ Iā€™m considering making a game like neal.funā€™s game Space Elevator. If I decide to, do u want to help? :smile_cat: :rocket:

sure I always love to help but I might only be able to help a little because of my loss of cromebook

1 Like