Why wont Gimkit load?

I keep trying to load Gimkit but it either says it is down or says blocked by Chrome…

The servers are just down.

3 Likes

There’s probably a lot of users so it might take a while.

1 Like

Something is broken in gimkit’s code, you won’t be able to use gimkit until it’s fixed. In the meantime, just be patient while the devs work on it.

2 Likes

The servers are down, just be patient and wait for the mods to get them back up,
(Edit: Blackhole already said that)

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-04-17 7.38.14 AM

1 Like

That was directly from the Gimkit status page.

Happening to others too… :expressionless: the servers are down, and we will just have to wait until back up again

2 Likes

Just mark someone as a solution and be done with this topic.

1 Like

That sucks a an working on my gimkit map and its almost done and i promise everyone i would get it done to day hope the fix it soon

1 Like

So why exactly would we mark solutions to bugs that aren’t fixed?

1 Like

I am still not sure why it says blocked by chrome though.

1 Like

It’ll fix at some point.

We know the solution on what it is… :neutral_face:

1 Like

Because we can’t fix it @Blackhole927 the gimkit creators have to

1 Like

But really, none of us can fix it, we just have to be patient and wait for the mods to fix it…So it would make sense for one of the mods to get the solution

1 Like

1 Like

Yes we know the bug exists and that it is something to do with the cloud hosting service gimkit uses, but from the devs standpoint it’s much easier to use the bugs category when unpatched bugs aren’t solved, and when patched bugs are. It just makes it easier for the team to find and fix bugs.

2 Likes

Huh.
It might be possible your school blocked gimkit.

1 Like

dem bad school admin. everyone hates em

3 Likes