Why do I have a limit on my devices?

So how will it work?

It’ll drop an item on the player’s body.

So your saying if I do that, the player will lose the items and the items will fall to the ground?

Also, how do I make them drop the flag?

No, they won’t lose the item, they will just drop it.
You’ll have to remove it from there inventory manually through an Item Granter.

If you turn the map option setting on the player will lose their items, and the items that were put into the ko manager will be dropped on them. So for instance let’s say the ko manager is set to 10 beach fishes. If a player didn’t have any items the ko manager would still drop 10 beach fishes. The manager cannot detect what you have in your inventory then drop it accordingly, it strictly drops what it is set to.

Use the guide I linked above but with the items you are using as flags (assuming you are using my method of the alternate flags, otherwise what method are you using)

Okay, I’m using regular flags, (6 flags) and how do I make them drop them and let the other team get it? Also, it the losing the item doesn’t matter I forgot, because they die after tagged.

This one is the guide I was talking about.

Um… Since one team is “Guarding it” because they can’t pick it up at the beginning, they won’t be able to pick it up?

Wait, so do you want them to be able to pick it up or not be able to?

I do but now that I think about it, it’s not possible?

Look at my post above post 65.

I want actual flags, not fake ones.

Then you’ll have to stick with the limit.
Also, 6 teams is going to be really chaotic, have four at the most.

6 teams? There are only 2, the hiders who have flags and are trying to not be tagged and the taggers who are tagging the hiders so the hiders from their flags when tagged and the taggers can pick it up, but without @NavyCatZ’s solution, I don’t think that’ll work.

Oh, okay, I thought you had six.

Unfortunately, there isn’t really anything you can do to directly pass the flag limit

I don’t care about the limit anymore, now I need to pass the flag on to the other team. You know what? Nevermind. I’ll just mark a solution.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.