What places show I add to my map?

Lol yeah i stayed in a building much nicer than that a few months ago when i wnte down there, and yeha a guide would be cool.

Screenshot 2024-01-26 10.27.36 AM
Screenshot 2024-01-26 10.28.28 AM

This is were i stayed, its was huge a very luxerious. If you wnat to seafrch it up its call Emerald Grande

1 Like

That’s cool, and it’s in Florida! @Pandapants2000, please mark a solution, if your question has been answered or solved.

Back on topic, tho.

1 Like

this is what is kind of looks like when you spawn, anything I should add here?

Maybe a souvenir shop? Like, t-shirts or something?

this is how people get around to places insistently

Lamp post, market stalls, palm trees and sand piles with one corner have a beach access. Here is a guide for the tree.

1 Like

Yeah, I was just about to mention that. I love that guide!

1 Like

Make it look elevated. Follow this guide to make it elevated.

1 Like

Whoa, that is insane! That’ll definitely upgrade it!
Add some sentries deactivated so they look like citizens!

1 Like

man I make a lot of beach guides, lol.

1 Like

thank you for all this info. you have really answered my question. thank to you all. :smiley: hope you have a good day.

2 Likes

Those are my kind of guides. I made them when I first came here.
@Pandapants2000, I also suggest having a base background terrain of water. It makes it look like the island’s actually surrounded by water.

1 Like

Yeah, but that guides to old to edit, but ill keep that in mind.

Its weird getting good advise from another artist when I normally am the one giving art advise, lol.

1 Like

thats what I have. also it you leave the main road I will make it toward where you respawn like you drowned. @California_Love

1 Like

That’s funny, too. Mark one of @WolfTechnology’ s posts as the solution. He gave a lot more than I did.

1 Like

Well i would leave it up to @Pandapants2000, because you gave a lot more usefull, accurate, info that can be added to a map. But thanks for telling panda that.

1 Like

Thanks. Alright, it’s ok.

1 Like

@California_Love @WolfTechnology Thank you too, and I will try to use all this info for my map. have a good day. :smiley:

4 Likes

Don’t forget to mark a solution. And maybe add something like the Terarium in Pokémon SV dlc.

Oooh! apply houses like this: How to make a house very easy

1 Like