How to make a pier in GKC

This is just like when you are building a dock, but 3 times bigger. The size i made is big enough to were you can have a few shops and a ferris wheel (yes i will make a guide on this too :wink:). You can make this as big or as small as you would like. So the matterials you will need to make the size I did are;

• 64 Dark Wooden Signs
  • 14 Dark Wooden Poles
  • 3 Wooden Fences(Vertical)
  • 16 Wooden Fences(Horizontal)
  • 1 Barrier (HEX: R-71, G-67, B-67)
    First, place your 4 parallel rows, 16 signs long.
    Second, place the Wooden Poles under the signs in pares of 2 about 1 sign apart from the next pare.
    Third, line both sides with the Woodeon Fences(horizontal), make sure they line each end and look symmetrical.
    Forth, add the 3 Wooden Fences(vertical) at one end of the pier inbetween the rows of Wooden Fences(horizontal).
    Fifth, add the add the barrier under the poles and let it hang out a little bit so it will look like a shadow.
    Your final product should look something like this.

The only reason why i made this is because of the Gimkit the Movie(unoffical version). If you like the work, or find this guide helpful, please leave a like :heart:.

Keep on being creative,
-@WolfTechnology

13 Likes

Great job! Too bad there are no boat props :slight_smile:

Spelling police

you spelled Ferris and symmetrical wrong

2 Likes

Yep I always spell something wrong, and yeah I wish they would add the boat soon.

3 Likes

Great guide!

1 Like

maybe add lamp posts that sounds good like metal sign metal poles yellow circle barrier and that could make one like this (hold on i´ll show u in a sec)

Screenshot 2023-10-17 2.37.56 PM
Screenshot 2023-10-17 2.39.52 PM

3 Likes

wow. Thats good!

1 Like

Great job!

did you forget?

He’s just really busy.

My weekly checkin! I have 74 unread topics and 91 new…hope its still going good…it still seems like the dark ages…

2 Likes

No/yes. I just sort of lost track of that and I had to remove the map that had it, so i just never pcked back up on it.

Unfortunately, very true. I think it’s the chaos age now though.

1 Like

Great guide, @WolfTechnology!

1 Like

I hope its not that again, it was a long 3 weeks, and jeff even had to premote me to help stop that era. So I really, like really hope that that age is not coming back to this forum, it was to much drama.

1 Like

I was mainly talking about the amount of off-topic and arguments these days.

1 Like

Yeah, that is pretty large, and that was the main issue back in that time, was the off-topic ness starting arguments and other issues.

1 Like

That does seem to be a problem.

The crazy thing is, I just made a flagged guide, which was stupid, but please don’t speak of that. I had no idea what I was doing.

Don’t do that again, to myself.

1 Like

what is that for?

Resources for helping you with your grammar.