What do you think I need to add?

Yeah, what do you already have?

okay! btw, I think the idea of bread is good, bc her lover works at a bakery, and when they met, he gave he bread to stay alive! but IDK about hidden bread

litterly all I have is launch pad that represent that metal plates they had to stand on before the Hunger Games started…

In the arena you should make:

1. A tracker-jacker nest!
  2. A forest!
  3. Food!
  4. A cornucopia!
  5. When on plates before the games start, make so if you step off the plates, you diΣ like in the real book.

Things you should incorporate in the game!

1. A hunger system (guide)
  2. A breathe system for sprinting (guide)
  3. Sprinting! (guide)

(I have read hunger games if you could not tell)

1 Like

I could tell, I LOVE the Hunger Games, but IDK if they have a nest! but I could do bread for food, and I will see about a cornucopia!

It would not be the hunger games without a cornucopia! You should have a arrangement of food. Use (this guide) to help you, but switch out the fish for whatever you want.
What do you mean:

they have no bee nest that could even replace a tracker-jacker nest! they also have no cornucopia! I also like the idea of a timer where you can’t get off the platform for 25 secs or you di3

oooooooooooooooo, I could put coal, a river, fish, OMG, the ideas are flowing like a stream!

1 Like

you do not need to have a prop just for the bee nest, you can use barrier art!

what is barrier art?

Bro how much stuff do you not know…

Barrier art is using barriers to make your desired image rather than props!

I HAVE ONLY BEEN HERE FOR A DAY!!! I KNOW BASICALLY NOTHING!!! thank you for helping though!

Oh… Welcome To The Forums tho

Do not be rude.
I am trying to help out a new user and you are not helping. If you have nothing nice to say do not say it. Also, if you do have anything useful to say in a topic, do not say it.

1 Like

thank you, you have been huge help! um… how do I use barrier art? you know, just, just like, come calborate!

Its just they keep posting topics about how to do stuff, but your right, I’m sorry

1 Like

it’s fine, i’m just really new to gimkit, my best friend told me to get it, but I know nothing, i’m learning from him and you guys!

I can help!
Go to devices and click barrier.
tint the barrier however you would you like and rotate however you would like.
Repeat the process till you have your desired image

You could have something like this! (credit to @speedy_kd4) for the dino!

1 Like

This is barrier art a t-oilet (made by me)