What do you think I need to add?

this is supposed to be a Hunger Game Battle arena, what should I add?

Is that the whole arena?

Add lasers that turn on and off consecutively!

How do I do that?

no, there are 2 more launchpads, but other then that, yeah, thereā€™s also a shop down the ā€˜hallā€™.

You can add a hidden bread!

oh look another person named weirdo so preppy

Im just kidding, maybe add some vines or something

yes really @gimkitnoobie

Maybe W-eapons? Iā€™m no hunger games expert

thereā€™s a whole W-eapon room down the ā€œHallā€ this is just where you fight

No hidden bread.
Iā€™ve seen too many people beg for their ideas to be in games as the format of ā€œhidden breadā€.
you liked this weirdo? really :skull:?

2 Likes

You need to show us more, just in editing mode make the camera view bigger

Or walk!

Yeah, what do you already have?

okay! btw, I think the idea of bread is good, bc her lover works at a bakery, and when they met, he gave he bread to stay alive! but IDK about hidden bread

litterly all I have is launch pad that represent that metal plates they had to stand on before the Hunger Games startedā€¦

In the arena you should make:

1. A tracker-jacker nest!
  2. A forest!
  3. Food!
  4. A cornucopia!
  5. When on plates before the games start, make so if you step off the plates, you diĪ£ like in the real book.

Things you should incorporate in the game!

1. A hunger system (guide)
  2. A breathe system for sprinting (guide)
  3. Sprinting! (guide)

(I have read hunger games if you could not tell)

1 Like

I could tell, I LOVE the Hunger Games, but IDK if they have a nest! but I could do bread for food, and I will see about a cornucopia!

It would not be the hunger games without a cornucopia! You should have a arrangement of food. Use (this guide) to help you, but switch out the fish for whatever you want.
What do you mean:

they have no bee nest that could even replace a tracker-jacker nest! they also have no cornucopia! I also like the idea of a timer where you canā€™t get off the platform for 25 secs or you di3

oooooooooooooooo, I could put coal, a river, fish, OMG, the ideas are flowing like a stream!

1 Like

you do not need to have a prop just for the bee nest, you can use barrier art!

what is barrier art?