(VOTING) Need a Thumbnail for an unusual game "The corridors" (VOTING)

Maybe you should just choose one @GrimReaper7? Sure it’s not as good as a poll, but if you keep making a topic you could get suspended (From what I believe, it’s not just you. Other people’s things got removed too)

yes I do

really, well good news is i told the moderators about the situation ^^

1 Like

Ok guys let’s get B.O.T before this one gets wiped off the face of the forms! (Also nice thumbnails guys!)

2 Likes

Can you explain to a duмb person (me) what this means?

also @Lucky_0p , is it possible to change the names? more precisely the font, there is almost nothing scary in this game, basically it is a game for laughter, you can change the font to some other one, and place it somewhere near the wall

I removed many details so as not to spoil the game, but here are your names in my game

THE ACCOUNT IS NOT MINE DON’T LOOK AT THE NICKNAME

1 Like

B.O.T: its means back on topic! That’s what people told me anyway. And you’re not the only one lol. (I have a maximum of 2 braincells.)

2 Likes

Okay, Im back from my snooze and oh my gosh, I am destroying the votes.

1 Like

Sorry @Y0ur_L0cal_Weird0 .

They both have good art, but for some reason 8%

:frowning:
@Y0ur_L0cal_Weird0
@gimkitnoobie

1 Like

No way! I’m actually 2nd place! :grinning:
nooo I’m 3rd now :sob:

1 Like

@gimkitnoobie, your art has improved greatly! Your lines are smoother than the one you did in the Untitled Water Game topic. Congrats!

3 Likes

gimkitnoobie = gimkitpro

3 Likes

You all made good art, of course some have better skills, some are worse, but you are all great, thank you all

Vote for the corridor you like

Bump?

1 Like