UCN map (UCN= Ultimate Custom Night)

I have no idea what UNC means and when i looked it up it said “The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill” Sooo can u explain what it is?

no, its UCN “ultimate Custom Night” search that up and you will understand.

UCN Ultimate Custom Night

oh woops :man_facepalming:

I’m glad for the help, but that doesn’t tell me how to make it trigger if freddy’s there, or make it start triggering faster the hotter the office gets. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh wait, I’ve had an idea for the selection of the characters. I could use the menu setup from Anonymous. This thing:

My most adored animatronic(s) are Mr.Hippo, and every William Afton. I like purple

Understandable.

Summary

William Afton kills 5 kids, then he starts to destroy the animatronics holding the souls, then he dies in his very “trusty” springlock suit. Then he comes back as Spring trap. When the amusement park burns down, he finds a spare suit, then dubs himself scraptrap. Then THAT building burns down. He then appears in his own sub-conciousness, terrorizing himself with the other 48 animatronics while he is still un-concious from the pizzeria.

BTW I WROTE ALL THAT

Actually, the spirit known as Cassidy (The one he should not have killed) traps him in his personal hell. Then, when the Mediocre Melodies are in play, she whispers through them. In the finale, by pure force of will, he returns dormant and burnt in Security Breach. Also, William let himself kill Cassidy too far. (Watch Game Theory’s most recent timeline) -Yours, Sir Quillius Inkpot.

First of all, sorry it took me a while to reply (boarding a flight sigh)

So:

A. I wouldn’t recommend using any guides. If you want to learn then you have to be able to experiment and learn, not just follow instructions.

A rough outline of what you need:

• Properties for each of them (I’m assuming you don’t want to deal with storing everything in one property)
Music Box
  • Well, I don’t think I’ve actually messed with music before, but this will stem into 2 main parts
    • A timer
    • Event when the timer runs out

For this, you can use a counter which increments every second. If said counter > whatever the time limit is, then you die/jumpscare (or some property is set to true to awaken some character). If a button is pressed (or input method of choice), you reset/subtract from the counter.

Vent System

Here it gets more complicated. Put simply, there is 3 main components.

• UI
  • Teleporters

This comes down to the idea where when you open the vent system through a button or whatever, you get teleported under a prop with no collision. These props are ontop the player, so you can’t see through it (you’ll have to design the vents and stuff). Use walls so the player can’t move up or down, and place a teleporter to the left and to the right which teleports them to another vent (which has the same system). You can use a game overlay to leave the vent (teleports you back to the main office area/wherever you want).

Also, this might be the ducts, since I have no idea which is which since I haven’t played FNAF in a while, and never UCN.

Power Generator

So a power generator is similar to a music box, but with a bit more coding.
Let’s say you have a timer that updates a property called power.
If power is greater than A, power = full, if power is greater than B, power = 75%, etc. You can go by whatever increment you want. To use more power depending on what else is on, you can go through and check each corresponding property; is the heater on? If yes, speed up timer to take energy by X amount.

Duct System

No idea what this is supposed to do (might have mixed this up with vents).
Let’s assume this is the side vent things in FNAF 3 sort of.
You can have props be the vents, and when you get the signal to close/open the vent, you can show/hide the props. I have no idea how you’re doing the FNAF characters in UCN, but you can use a block random chance that checks every sec or something (recursion) to decide when it appears. If an action is taken, you make a chance a broadcast is sent to make them dissapear, and a chance for them to jumpscare you. You can set this chance to a counter/a high number, then reset the counter when you check or something like that.

AC System

Sorry, but I have no idea what this is supposed to do.

Heater System

Same here.

If you explain further I can go more into depth, since I don’t remember all the mechanics of UCN, but this is a pretty good starting point.

For movement of the characters themselves (if you need help here), that’s gonna take some development.
There are 2 main methods I’d reccomend exploring (or rather 2 methods that have a chance of working):

• Text based rendering through emoji’s (this is complicated!)
  • Broadcasting position to activate and deactive sentries or props.
2 Likes

the vents have a vent snare, the ducts can just open and close on will.

So like the among us sort of style?

No, not really. Search it up on Youtube and you will see what I am talking about :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ok isnt this something to be flagged? i mean fnaf topics have already been closed before by mods and fnaf publishing is illegal in discovery…they kinda maybe hinting…just a little.,…no fnaf sadly… :sleepy:

1 Like

Yea UCN Stands for Ultimate Custom Night which is a FNAF game.

its allowed on here if its a help post, and it helping, and @Cyan_Tiger_Reigns i had to google it, but yeah.

1 Like

Ah ok.

k just making sure…dont want flag happy people to flag since fnaf is frowned apon.

3 Likes

yeah, that thankfully is not to much of an issue right now. Knock on wood.

3 Likes

I just want to say:
I do NOT plan on publishing it. PERIOD. So I don’t see any reason for this to get flagged.

1 Like