UCN map (UCN= Ultimate Custom Night)

So like the among us sort of style?

No, not really. Search it up on Youtube and you will see what I am talking about :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ok isnt this something to be flagged? i mean fnaf topics have already been closed before by mods and fnaf publishing is illegal in discovery…they kinda maybe hinting…just a little.,…no fnaf sadly… :sleepy:

1 Like

Yea UCN Stands for Ultimate Custom Night which is a FNAF game.

its allowed on here if its a help post, and it helping, and @Cyan_Tiger_Reigns i had to google it, but yeah.

1 Like

Ah ok.

k just making sure…dont want flag happy people to flag since fnaf is frowned apon.

3 Likes

yeah, that thankfully is not to much of an issue right now. Knock on wood.

3 Likes

I just want to say:
I do NOT plan on publishing it. PERIOD. So I don’t see any reason for this to get flagged.

1 Like

it wont, but @Legobuilder hasn’t been on in a while so he didn’t know.

2 Likes

yeah im just making sure because last time i was on the things yal are calling okay got me flagged…every second i was on the forum i got flagged…i came backk on after a few monsths of incactivity i had 5-6 flags for NO reason at all

1 Like

okay. I just didn’t see any reason for it to get flagged, so I had to point it out.

1 Like

So the AC system is supposed to cool down the office, which stops Freddy from moving faster than he could if your office gets to hot. The fan also helps cool it down. I don’t know of anything that can move faster the colder your office gets, so I don’t see what the heater does for you.
Correction: You can make Rockstar Freddy Malfunction so you don’t have to pay him.

Well you could use a property to keep track of temperature, then set a default speed for Freddy (ticks between movement) that would decrease based on the temperature (meaning as it get’s hotter Freddy speeds up).

I’d keep in mind pretty much ALL video-game AI is either just algorithm’s or a database built on keeping track of what a player does (which is hard in gimkit), so you need to figure out the math mainly.

2 Likes

Yay, more math that I suck at :confused:

This is going to be a long project… I’m already trying to guess when you’ll mark a solution. lol.
Now I’m going to go back on topic

Don’t worry, the math isn’t too bad. You mainly need to know what you want it do and when it should do it.

If A: Do B
If Y: Do X

The math is basic algebra in checking certain conditions (most of the time)

I can’t figure the property thing out. I start the game with a button, and then I come into the game, and all of a sudden, it’s at -200
AND THEN I WOULD TRY TO REWIND IT, AND THEN IT WOULD JUST KEEP ON SUBTRACTING like 300 OF THEM :skull:

Help me please @jjnitzan

Send me a priv message with a code so I can take a look. Elsewise it’s kinda hard to figure it out. (Or use the wix lol). If you’d like I can take a look without perms, and try to coach you on it through here on the forum.