Trying to make a device that sends two player in an arena at a time with a timer

thank you this will help

1 Like

Don’t forget to mark a solution!

1 Like

@lycanthrope66 I had a map just like that! It was my very first one, and I eventually deleted it after it being griefed though. I had a system for it where you activate a buttom to go back to lobby, and use portals to go to the arena and barriers to seperate them until they start

3 Likes

so first place the life cycle then relay link them together and make a random player teleport to a control room where a random player will be and that player will be able to start the fight with a button that is linked to a relay with 2 specific teams on the settings and link the relay to 2 teleporters (i cant test or show this cuz i ran out of space on my testing map) i might not have explained it well but i tried

3 Likes

is there a way to randomize what weapon the player has??

If you are using few gadgets:

(The device is a trigger btw, the author got confused)

If you are using many gadgets:

(The Channels don’t have to be exact)

3 Likes

where is input and output??

3 Likes

Yep, that’s right.

1 Like

I dont need to do anything with input or output?

What do you mean by that?
I think your randomizer looks good already.

okay! thank you! fingers crossed that this works lol!
(I have a history of devices that dont work)

is this the right selection for the wire to connect the randomizer to the vending machine I have set up??

No, it’s not “activate trigger”, it’s “trigger.”

1 Like

would this bit work for the guards if its wired to the vending machine to activate them if they dont have enough of an item to pay?

Is there a channel in the vending machine “when attempt to purchase fails, transmit on?”
If there is, you could do that.
But if there’s not, you’ll have to use wires.
Also, the channel should activate the sentry when the purchase fails, not deactivate.

I am using wires but also that is deactivate sentry
(im trying to deactivate it with the channel but activate it with wires)

would these wires work for the counter??

wait a minute! I dont need one of these counters!

thats better! would this work??

1 Like

like this??

1 Like