๐Ÿ“Œ Thumbnail Requests

NOTICE: I do not need help (someone told me to put this in the help category). This is for the people that have asked me to make them a thumbnail. Please do not ask me to make any thumbnails because I really donโ€™t want to get flagged (even though I probably will be :sweat_smile: ). Thank you! :slight_smile:

People that requested for a thumbnail(s): @Bluebay @Gimkitsuggestor @GimSolver @Gimkit_kid

๐Ÿค Bluebay's Thumbnail

๐Ÿ“Œ Gimkitsuggestor's Thumbnail

๐Ÿค Gimsolver's Thumbnail

๐Ÿ“Œ Gimkit_kid's Thumbnail

8 Likes

Thank you for the thumbnail! It looks great. I will definitely be using this!!

1 Like

Youโ€™re welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@x.mochi, sorry to be a :beetle: but the 2 gims on the left and right might be my least favorite gims, could you change it to anything else?

donโ€™t ask for it here.

1 Like

As Gimsolver said, donโ€™t ask for it here, and I donโ€™t want anyone asking here either.

2 Likes

@THEHACKER120 we made a topic for all requests

3 Likes

There, I changed it. @GimSolver

3 Likes

could you edit the eyes of sketch?

What do mean by that?

1 Like

it looks kinda strange.

1 Like

Um, I donโ€™t think that is relevant to this postโ€ฆ

2 Likes

How do you draw the gims?

I trace the outline and I adjust it if needed. Then, I fill in the color and I add the eyes last.

1 Like

I trying to draw my thumbnail (causes my old one sucks) how do you draw a bottom-view of a gim?

1 Like

Okayyy, I think this is starting to get off-topicโ€ฆ
I donโ€™t know how to explain that, I just know how.

1 Like

okay! Sorry for getting off-topic I was just asking for help.

2 Likes

This is the best thumbnail I have received. Thank you so much and sorry if this gave you any trouble, but you move your signature off the gim and maybe put it in the bottom right or left or anywhere?

1 Like

Can you make a thumbnail for a battle royale map called WorldBrawl
you have to go between different places such as a frozen lake, a spaceship, a coral reef and a castle

As I have said before,

1 Like