📌 Thumbnail Requests

That is off-topic. Don’t ask people if they need thumbnails here.

1 Like

4 Likes

Are we showcasing our thumbnails? What do we do about this? I am confused

thank you so much! I’ll give you credit in the description!

1 Like

@x.mochi is just giving out the thumbnails she made for people.

1 Like

@XxGuyt6517xX, I’m doing ur thumbnail, “tag runner”, but u need to give me a bit more description for the background. Pls

he left the forums.

Wha. Wdym

he left the forums, that’s what I mean.

How do u know that???

he said so.
now back on-topic

I need someone to make the camera from the camera view to look tramatized in a dark room…

look

1 Like

Not a thumbnail… more explained after creation.

I am not asking @x.mochi

this is not a place to ask for it though
just ask for pictures once you post your guide on your guide

2 Likes

https://gimkitcreative.wixsite.com/game-sharing/group/cL8Jq5/discussion?scrollToTop=1 ask if you wanna (jooooiiinnnnn): its for thumbnails…

i am back… the game involves “old school” tag, where if a player is tagged they are it!

( sorry if this is off-topic, but this had to be brought up!) But why is Thumbnail tips and requests by foxy KEEP GETTING FLAGGED like, bruh. I ask, please stop, we trynah help the needy with da thumbnails, I come back, and It’s closed, AGAIN, look that post was approved by jeff, just for thumbnails with screenshot proof( and not 4 chatting guys…) and foxy asked to limit the flags so it doesnt close! so I ask, les not close it again! I enjoy maing these people thumbails on there!**

6 Likes

There is already a topic for thumbnail requests, although I can see why this topic was made. The request form has accumilated a lot of community flags, so this is understandable.

3 Likes