Thumbnail Request (then back to retirement)

That’s true, that’s true. Any tips for how I can make my game unique, then? :sweat_smile:

Having different gameplay/theming throughout the game already makes the game unique. I was trying to say that referring to it as an alternate version of AoMS makes no sense.

1 Like

Yeah, good point. :sweat_smile:

Hey, whatever happened to the secret level to the left of level 1?

Limited by wall limit. (floor tiles/optimization needed to make more gameplay)

2 Likes

Oh, that’s too bad. So it’s never gonna come out then? :sweat_smile:

It will, Josh confirmed that floor tiles will be added at some point in the future.

1 Like

Huh? Whattya mean? :thinking: Do u mean they’ll release more walls per game?

Floor tiles. FLOORS. The floors like in top-down games!!! The ones that have a different limits than walls! The ones that you can walk through!

1 Like

Ohh… sorry, that was obvious in retrospect. I can’t wait to trick people with fake floors. :smile:

Wait, wasn’t this a thumbnail request? If it isn’t anymore, you COULD change the name…

1 Like

No, this is still just a thumbnail request. It just got a tad off-topic. Back on-topic, plz.

1 Like

Hope you like it!
Is there anything that I should edit?

Oh wait I forgot that you wanted aoms style,I can do that too.

6 Likes

this is my first photoshopped thumbnail… :face_with_peeking_eye:

not my best…at all…

I feel like it’s too simple. Like, the grass is just, not really, grass.

6 Likes

Hey, is this still open, @Gimkit101

2 Likes

It is, but I don’t think @Gimkit101 has said he has a solution yet. Quote at me if I’m wrong, but didn’t they say:

Infereing that Gimkit101 wasn’t done?

For the eyes of Gimkit101 only

Sorry, I wasn’t saying a gender because I don’t know your pronouns… :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :skull:

1 Like

Here you go, @Godatbedwars!
Day_One_Gim_Jumping_pic1

1 Like

for your first photoshopped thumbnail, i’d say it looks great!
i’m not a big fan of using photoshop either haha, but it think you did good job! :D

2 Likes

sorry late response, I was getting food lol

2 Likes
for the Eyes of godatbedwars only

hey, godatbedwars! I see you do this -v thing everytime you reply…we know who you are. Please stop for the sake of my sanity.

1 Like

PLEASE stop putting -v after every reply.
It literally says who wrote it up there:
And it’s just plain annoying.
Even if it’s not your username,
it’s a form of signing your reply and it’s extremely unnecessary to the power of 5 million.

Thank you!

2 Likes