Thumbnail for tag domination Halloween edition

Im making a halloween tag game called hallow tag i need a thumbnail i would like it to be handr drawn with some halloween gims running from each other also you could use some gims dressed in costumes

1 Like

as for the thumbnail, can i have a reference for what the map looks like @GimNo0b

would pixel art be fine?

ykw i’ll just do pixel art

There’s no way it’s totally your fault, lots of other things will have happened before that. You don’t need to blame yourself, you definitely don’t need to get your account blocked and before you do anything, I’m pretty no one will be angry at you for whatever happened. I don’t know what happened with the art libraries, but just because you made one mistake doesn’t mean it was all your fault. Please don’t get angry at yourself about it!

2 Likes

That’s kinda harsh, seeing as they’re clearly upset… I get that it’s totally off-topic, but I feel like we should be a bit more sympathetic. I don’t mean to criticise you, though, and I completely get where you’re coming from!

1 Like

can i draw the thumbnail digital?

So just gims running away from each other? Do you want like a spooky setting @GimNo0b

Please get back on topic, @GrimReaper7 you should really get help from a professional if you really feel this way. However, its not really fair to the OP that there topic could get flagged for this. I hope you take my advice and get help No matter what, you’ll always be my friend and always will be :heart:

2 Likes

yes that would be great by handrawn i meant not photoshopped

1 Like

Yes i think them running thought the woods or the graveyard would look cool

1 Like

Oki doki! Whens the due date btw?

ok thanks :slight_smile: ill try to get it done as soon as i can

probably like friday at 2:00

1 Like
thoughts on previous posts in this topic:
  1. don’t belittle them/yourself. just ignore+flag, and move on
  2. if you don’t want people telling you to stop, maybe listen and read the rules and try not to do the same thing again.
  3. instead of “yelling at each other”
    ACT FLIPPIN CIVIL.
    Y’ALL ARE WHAT? TEENS!
    ACT LIKE IT AND BE RESPONSIBLE INSTEAD OF POURING GASOLINE!!

I’m up and tired of y’all feeding the “negativity”. three simple things you can do to quickly stop it:
don’t respond to it- flag- move on and actually talk about the topic.

1. anything specific GimNo0b?
    ( I hafta take notes so please make it timely- mannered)
2 Likes

just going to say arent most on the forums teens, and kat i need some gims in costumes running from like a gim in a ghost costume each have like a candy basket and they are running thought the woods or a graveyard

you have a very valid point

I say teens because most should be 13+
which is considered “teen”
because of thirteen

okay, I got the specifics.
gimmie some time because I got practice next period, and ap wh now.

3 Likes

sorry i misread i thought you said ¨what are yall, teens?¨ my bad

Recently i made a deal with bill cipher and got a makeover!! I feel a lil sick though…

Working on a thumbnail!!

(you made a deal with bill cipher?)

Haha, yeah uhhhh

I went to Gravity Falls!! (Lore wise.)