Thumbnail For Bloons TD 6 remake

wait don’t you have to change the title since its technically copyright if you use the same name?
(oh well)

Bloons? I can make a thumbnail for you.
Do you need custom gims on the thumbnail?
How’d you get the bloons to move (if they move)?

Me and my friend are entering one, but my friend doesn’t have an account, so I’ll just enter both of them. You’ll know which one mine is because it looks better lol. :wink:

1 Like

And he says he’ll get it to you by Monday night.

2 Likes

@wait.what.626Youtube do you think you could make a farm thumbnail for me?
thumbnail-for-my-map

1 Like

no advertising topics in other topics.

1 Like

its hyperlinking not advertising

okay, @Gimtendo and everyone else. how is my thumbnail so far?
(my friend rated it 10/10 :slight_smile:)

the thumbnail :)

And btw this is ONLY SO FAR, so don’t enter it yet.

well.
I like it.
but maybe remove the copyrighted text?

2 Likes

oops! i forgot the “gimkit” part.

k before you get too far on this a disclaimer:

you will have an extremely hard time making tower defense in gimkit, especially one as complicated as btd 6. you would likely have a hard time making btd 1 in gimkit. I tried and i gave up when I realized that to have a buggy stream of just 4 different bloons colors i needed 40 properties, 40 counters, and 160 checkers, and it would still be extremely hard before you even add towers, damage, or graphics.

part of this is because you can’t use sentries as towers or bloons. this mandates that all bloons have essentially psuedo-health instead of actual health.

also even if it was likely to be possible I doubt you have the experience with text screens and blocks to make it. I sure don’t.

2 Likes

well, you can, but you just have to make bloon sentry peaceful, and the dart sentries non peaceful.

I really like it. keep it up! :+1:

1 Like

…that doesn’t work. tell me how to move a sentry.

Here’s the topic I made about this where you can see some of the challenges associated with tower defense.

Psuedo Health for Textboxes [and other mechanics for tower defense]

2 Likes

uhhh, how?

okay, the first thumbnail is mine, while the second one is my friends.

Mine
My Friends

reply and say which one is better.

yours is WAY better ngl. also the bloons td6 logo is copyrighted so you have to exchange it for some other text font and stuff…
that’s what WhereIsMyCrown meant by this:

1 Like

the funniest part is that he’s coming over to my house tomorrow, so I can rub it in his face lol! :joy:

1 Like

…I tried okay :sweat_smile:

1 Like

you just stole the actual btd6 thumbnail and put monkies over it and added in gimkit text -_-
that’s not getting you anywhere :/