Thumbnail For Bloons TD 6 remake

alr bye
also you can jst do “<>” and put stuff inside those and it can pass the character limit

For cyber quincy, you can use the brown default gim with a blaster or zapper.
For churchill, you can use the camo (green) gim or just the default green gim under the helmet
For ezili, you can use a pickaxe
For scientist gwen you can use a pixelator (search “pixelator gimkit wiki” on your browser and find the transparent one)
For the dart monkey in the middle, use a brown stache with a wooden wand

Like RektRainbow said, try to add a lot more detail to the background, replacing repetitive bloons with MOABs and try to have the bloons shift in with the background and hereos, for example:

• Make some bloons popped for pierce
  • Make some bloons explode (cap. churchill)
  • Make some bloons be set on fire (scientist gwen)
  • Make purple bloons be popped (ezili’s abil)
1 Like

Hey, @RektRainbow hows the thumbnail going?

I can try to do one for you!
I use adobe photoshop but instead of ballons
I don’t know what to do instead of balloons because I don’t think gimkit has ballon sprites…
Just give me some detail

Work I've done

a22c548d60552036fbefed7606a581a00c6610b0_2_690x388
c524b2ee4f31e4c21f386926f9bc121226925fd9_2_690x388
335f9d03b6389663c8c106cc5dc6229817d04126_2_690x388

why do people advertise the work they’ve done? I was just wondering because, realistically, there’s probably just going to be a poll or something. It’s not like your in a competition for getting hired.

1 Like

No, It’s not a competition, it’s just a way to tell the person the work we’ve done not to flex.

Sure I’d like to see! Also can you use circle barriers for bloons

not going to start drama so last thing: what’s the point? why do they need to see?

It’s like a refrence

reference. to what?

Of the work they’ve done

Say this
If you ever wanted somebody to do a cleaning job
You would want to see what they have done
And make sure it’s a good cleaner

2 Likes

that’s what I’m saying. It’s not like anyone is getting hired. people are just doing the job. you either don’t do it or you do it but it’s going to be free and made by the community.

Dude please can you let us be us

Let’s just stop here to not start any drama
If you want to ask questions
Ask other thumbnail makers like @Kat_aronii @M1dnight Or something

1 Like

loss of sleep = cranky.
me = curious.
curious + cranky → salty human + want knowledge

you avoided the question by any means leaving me assuming what I originally assumed

Erm actually :nerd_face::point_up:
Lets get back on topic buddy.

2 Likes

i never said i was working on the thumbnail…

1 Like

nice very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very rough draft

2 Likes

and btw, I can also help.
(I make this style of art) :slight_smile: