Thumbnail For Bloons TD 6 remake

So I’m currently trying to remake bloons TD 6 in Gimkit. I would like the thumbnail to be the image attached below with the monkeys as Gims.

3 Likes

My, that’ll be hard!
Can’t make the thumbnail sadly.
I almost finished the mountains for that other thumbnail post btw…

I know it’s a challenge, so do the best you can everyone!

I can’t help, but tips if your making one:

If your doing digital art, take the old background and you can replace all the balloons with the Bloon in game, or a sentry, and the people in the middle as gims with gadgets. Then add gimkit above the Bloons TD 6 title, so it looks nice.

just tips tho

this is jst a recommendation
but i wouldnt use that pic
jst cuz it dosent have a lot. it has a lot of balloons but not interesting balloons
maybe u need moab class bloons? paragons? and maybe not 4 heros lol
like this pic:
[placeholder]
oh dear
i never found an image lmao

1 Like

Yea maybe a couple MOABS and I think maybe just three heros.

no kidding… I never actually looked at the thumbnail for more than a second but now I also noticed that, yes, thee are lots of boring balloons. definitely add moabs!

wat
loll
also @Gimtendo im gonna make like a rough draft of what i think would look good

Ok that sounds good Preformatted text Preformatted text

Also do you think you could have Quincy obyn and captain churchill

im only gonna add quincy to the rough draft

:+1: Preformatted text``Preformatted textPreformatted text``

Churchill gets a evil eye or quantum portals

Obyn a wooden wand (NATURE! :potted_plant: )

Quincy, son of Quincy, shall get a zapper or blaster maybe.

“I nothing gets past my bow!” (Pink balloon casually walks by). Wow, so cool Quincy son of Quincy son of Quincy son Quincy (ok i’ll stop) @Gimtendo here it is

tons of Quincy son of Quincy be prepared
Are you sure?
No

Good choice.

Yes

Bad choice little one.
Are you really sure?

Yea

Ok here it goes…

Danger zone!!
!!!

Hi I’m Quincy, son of Quincy, son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, , son of, Quincy, . Ok, you survived. Wow.

3 Likes

Quincy son of quincy (1000x)

1 Like

mb lol

1 Like

very very rough draft

1 Like

Not bad. not bad at all

this was google slides :moyai:

1 Like

*Not bad for google slides

1 Like