Duplicate guide- ID 70447- OP please mark solution

I will not do any Thumbnails but this is here to help people know how so there’s less request

So first of all find what your gonna make it on, like sketchbook or pixlr, or just normal sketching, make an list of what you want.

If you are gonna have a horizon then make a horizon line, if not then ignore this step, if your gonna do multiple landscapes to make depth or hills then make curved lines across the art, and if you put gims in it then make them smaller the farther they are away.

For the gims you can find gims for reference and sketch them or copy and paste the photo, I suggest using gims that relate to your art.

For shading your gims use this link, this person is good at explaning it Basics of shading Call24whem

Next add shadows by making darker colors behind the structure of figure facing away from the source of the light source.

I’m very bad at explaining so I need help and advice to add, thanks

1 Like

This is… a general art guide?

Its meant to help with all the thumbnail request< im not too good at art though so this is the best advice i can give

… I already had a guide on this??
And this

This is a duplicate guide and frankly not as well-made as the other two that Fruity posted.
I’m going to move this to Devices and you mark a solution, please, sot this can close.

1 Like

Didn’t they say that devices is no longer a trash can?

okay sorry, i didn’t know if any others existed. thanks for getting rid of it

1 Like

…who said that lmao

It’s both a trash can and a place for technical research.

1 Like

yeah… that’s gonna take some getting used to :confused:

twas bh

1 Like

Devices is not a trash can.