"This room will explode!"

he has one voter now:)

I’d like to report that Gamingwolf is underage which is prohibited by the law, and yet is still refusing to leave the forums.
It’s not a matter up for debate, it’s literally illegal.
Please report him to the mods and flag everything he says for underage. Thanks.

3 Likes

I just flagged him. To be banned. I’m really sorry @Gamingwolf, but you are underage.

Yes, I’m not a TL3 so that means that I have to flag for moderation.

yeah, me too but rules are rules

And please message the moderators. Thanks.

Do not engage in any conversation with him and please spread the word wherever he goes. thank you

I just messaged them. I will respond to you once I get it back.

1 Like

No need to let me know, we’ll be able to see if he gets suspended. For now, focus on flag-silencing him.

1 Like

:smiling_imp: my specialty. Can I please hit that flag him warrior mode?

Bros about to pop like a water balloon. Because he is a water balloon! :rofl:

3 Likes

Remember, everyone, to set a user to “ignore” so you can’t see their messages, click on their profile, got it the corner that says “normal” click it, and select “ignored”.

4 Likes

I already did! :3

1 Like

Not trying to be rude here, but maybe be kind to him in a kind conversation? He might understand, :3

2 Likes

There is no reason to allow him to stay nor to be civil to him when he does not return the favor.
It is quite literally illegal and he has no place here.

3 Likes

He might if you could give him one more chance. He thinks your rude even though your trying to do what’s right :<
Also not about staying, I am talking about him refusing to leave the forums. He will understand if you could be kind first, because the reason he is refusing to leave the forums because he thinks your harsh enough to do so. Hope you can use this suggestion! :dove: :dove:

3 Likes

No.
He’s literally about 10 years old, barely old enough to even comprehend, let’s say, the Pythagorean theorem.

I seriously doubt that.
He most likely doesn’t want to leave due to wanting to be liked and early stage forum addaction.

Do you not hear me? A law is a law and it must be enforced. Stop trying to go against it.
And you’re continuing an off-topic chain that I stated was not up for debate.

Just stop.

5 Likes

Ok, I understand! Thank you for your good and kind patronage!
I was just trying to help you, I’m not trying to be hated by you, I’m sorry :pensive:
Sorry at the start of my time here, I am an idiotic off-topic sore here…
I just want to say.
Sorry…

2 Likes

Hey @DannyStarf there’s nothing wrong with trying to be kind. Both you and VoidFluffy are just trying to do what’s right. You were just brave enough to suggest being humble and kind! I’m sure you are a great person, and so is VoidFluffy. VoidFluffy is just tired of Gamingwolf, so don’t take it personally.

4 Likes

Guys I know we are trying to respond and flag and acknowledge that he/she is underage but look at the topic… is it Gamingwolf? I don’t think so.

3 Likes

Why is it that thumbnail requests get way more replies than a lot of guides and other help topics

And why are most of them not even on topic?

3 Likes