"This room will explode!"

@Gamingwolf Your thumbnail is a very solid sketch, it just looks a bit rushed! Please don’t call others “not nice”

1 Like

Tad bit better, but as VoidFluffy, said there are still some aspects you are forgetting.

1 Like

Hey, at least it’s not a bunch of images copied off google with some text.
(Also maybe use layers and add shading, the lines are also a bit wonky)

2 Likes

be happy i added a poll for u
i said in a post i was no longer accepting thumbnails

3 Likes

Too bad I’m late :<

Tips ;-;

1. Sketch your drawing first so you know how your drawing will look good on the setting of your drawing
  2. Make new layers so you won’t get confused or struggle on good performances while drawing
    Example: You need another layer to put your gims to your drawing
  3. Straighten the lines of your drawing so its more proper to look at
  4. Add shading and shadows to objects. Make sure to add lighting in some cases depending on what your drawing. Is it fireflies? Is it a lantern in a dark room?
  5. Make sure to sketch faces for your gims, so you don’t struggle to draw where the eyes are.
4 Likes

Thank you, but its off-topic ;-;

1 Like

Tips:
That looks really shaky so work on that and also I can see earlier sketches that you didn’t erase so work on that, For example let’s compare two thumbnails. One by me and one by you.

This is one of mine,

Then let’s compare yours to mine.

Do you see the difference’s? So you need to work on not having shaky lines, and also here is a another problem, not putting credits. Some gim could steal that and say it’s mine. So also add credits. Maybe you could spice up that background.

Also,the outlines are black. Make a darker version of the color inside the gim.

So that’s my opinion.

Also, yes I said I was leaving but I will pop in and off so don’t expect me to speedrun the reply button. I’m also in school so that’s another reason.

Yes, I’m shaky too.

1 Like

3 Likes

I know I’m shaky. Sheesh s- wait you posted??? Lemme guess your hopping off now and then

@SnoopyOTG just hit 60%:partying_face:

2 Likes

I think they meant that the room is going to blow so you should leave the room…

1 Like

haha fr fr people these days have no sense of humor whatsoever
they are all so boring

I feel bad for him 0 vote

1 Like

should i remove it, or would it make him feel more bad?

nah i just didn’t wanna write speech so i will leave when i do lol

just keep it he hasn’t come back in a while
edit : he might get some votes to!

okey dokey ill do that

oh…
well we are sorry

yes but maybe hopefully u will get some votes!