The World of Geometry(🟄) [WIKI]

4D?
who uses them lol (my opinion)
and I like the guide, I might even look for 1 of the 3D art since I have a game that needs such a thing… blah blah blah you’re not interested anyway haha

bruh who and why taught kat to make art from barriers? :sob:
she used to only know how to make pancakes…

8 Likes

Attempting the tetrahedral prism now, wish me luck. If anyone has any more suggestions please state them at your leisure.

3 Likes

Happy Pi Day, fellow nerds!


Screenie with Pi

14 Likes

Sorry, didn’t see that.

but fr, good art. and good guide. its helping me heaps in my new games!

2 Likes

Hey, remember we are all friends here. Are we??? I appreciate all the replies, but stay on topic please. :sweat_smile: .

2 Likes

Oh WSG should I add my Pi symbol to the 3D section? Or should I just not add it?

I added it already. Thanks for the good work!

2 Likes
let's be real here

why don’t you both not try calling each other out.

also kinda ironic when buddy gets 6 likes
image

anyways, I’m starting to try a crayon..?
it looks alright but 3d-ifying it might be a lil pain
image

7 Likes

Here it is! Sorry for my tardiness! :sweat_smile:.

9 Likes

Bump for WSG!
I will try to make some today and add them into the wiki :D
I will use text device for it though, because metal poles are too thick and also hard to make them straight placed.

Hehehehehehehe
too late ^-^

3 Likes

Yummers penguin. I’m going to try to make a 3d pencil.

Don’t eat me notyogurt

Rectangular Prism (6 barriers, 6 text devices)

also added to the wiki!

14 Likes

Well, I made a 3d platform


@WSG, can I add it?

2 Likes

Wow, that’s actually one of the most accurate things I’ve seen in my life. Kudos to you. I got fooled for a second.

2 Likes

Sure! You’re allowed to add in anything as long as you follow the rules and it’s not a duplicate. :grin:

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

I’d never get to see the light of this topic if you hadn’t bumped it.

Anyone wanna try recreating these beauties?


Specifically, the icositetrachoron, the hexacosichoron, and the hecatonicosachoron.
Wow, say that 5x fast, each.
Just looking at the 24-cell makes my brain swell.

5 Likes

I’ll be glad to attempt those shapes. Wish me luck, I hope I don’t lose a few brain cells trying to make them.

3 Likes

good luck @WSG, and great guide, i wonder how will you make these shapes.

3 Likes

PROGRESS:


Now I just need to make the outer shell, which is a larger version of the core.

Did I successfully waste your time make good on the icositetrachoron, @WSG?
EDIT: Oops, I need to connect the middle corner of the core to the bottom corners of the triangle :open_mouth:

9 Likes