The Ultimate Guide to Sonic.exe - The Disaster | WIKI [ 📜 ]

true true I can try my best to figure some mechanecs

@Blackhole927 just wondering if you would consider this a full-ish guide or not?

I think it would but idk what he thinks. (but probably souldn’t ping him for just that)

I’m just making sure it is full-ish (his words) before I ask for it to be a wiki, that way if its not I can finish more and we don’t have a repeat of the last time I asked for this to become a wiki

1 Like

Wiki added! Just make sure you finish the whole guide :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alright! I’m almost finished! (atleast I think, I’ll just have to think of what moves tails will have, and Metal’s other new move, as I already know how I’m going to do the other abilities I think.) Thank you!

Celebratory BUMP! this guide is now officially a TUG WIKI!

1 Like

also have an idea on how downing a player would work,
the game will give each player 2 lives
when you lose your first life you respawn with slower speed and your health slowly depletes until someone comes to revive you, once revived you only have 35 HP, but you can increase this by getting healed by cream (if they are still alive), or getting a Sheild from Sally (allowing you to take another hit and get a 2 second speed boost, or not get hit, allowing you to have a 4 second speedboost, once you get knocked out again you lose all lives and get turned into a spectator!

1 Like

In the game doesn’t a few of them become the .exe side? I’m just wondering if you know how to do that.

I actually haven’t figured that out yet, if I do they might get added, depends on if I have the memory to do that :slight_smile:
but I’d have to figure out how to give them the choice as in the original game, they can choose if they want to be a minion or not, then I’d have to remove the moves of the characters, its gonna be a long process most likely

hey look!
this guide almost has reached 400 views, uh for new people who see this Hi, this is a WIP guide I’m working on, if you want you can help and pitch in via editing, some of the things are already finished such as the entirety of the maps section, heal, speed boost, and punch, red ring, escape ring, and the banning system!

me has gotten idea on how minions might work!
basically once they lose all lives they go to a room where they have a 13 second time limit to press a button that turns them into a minion, if they choose not to press the button, or the game ends before they can, they turn into a spectator instead. (btw you all can edit without asking, just follow the wiki rules :slight_smile: )

#TheTrendMustEnd

NO MORE WEIRD PROFILES!!!

the PFP trend will take over >:)

thetrendmustend

never lets get back on topic

yes please, lets get back on topic, I’m pretty sure the next abilities I’m gonna work on are most likely EMP, and Shock.

alright :+1:

I the only one with a “normal” Profile and profile picture in this trend

1 Like

honestly I might change it back (I was trying to draw metal Sonic in the PFP trend style but it didnt end up looking right, Im not so good at drawing metal sonic) but please, stay on topic!