The Ultimate Guide to Sonic.exe - The Disaster | WIKI [ šŸ“œ ]

They can create Wikis, not make otherā€™s posts wikis. That is editing anotherā€™s post (aside from title info), reserved for tl4s, or leaders.

I think Iā€™ve changed my mind, Iā€™ll try to make this a wiki after the punch guide and the escape ring gets finished, that way others can pitch in and help where they see fit, Iā€™ll still be working on it every so often but I want to make other guides too!

WAIT THOSE 2 THINGS HAVENT BEEN FINISHED! still have to finish em

1 Like

ah, i thought you just meant making wikis in genereal

THE PUNCH GUIDE HAS BEEN FINISHED!!!
now the last thing to do before i ask for this to be a wiki is to make the escape ring guide :smiley:

You should probably finish everythingā€¦
Also, Pictures Are Powerful

the thing is Iā€™m not very memory efficient so if I tried to finish everything- the guide wouldnā€™t get finished because Iā€™d spend forever changing systems to be memory efficient :slightly_frowning_face:
also I know very much pictures are powerful, thereā€™s a reason I use them ALOT

(post deleted, already said)

Hey @Fleet this might help you (just posted):

1 Like

bumpity bump
(i forgot to do the escape ring because I was playing TD lol)
and also this is now the most viewed guide from me, (scary, as its still in a W.I.P phase)

1 Like

also just a question do TUGS get difficulty ratings or not?

If itā€™s a community wiki usually not. Other than that put out a poll

1 Like

I put out a poll!

Off-Topic

Weird coincidenceā€¦
I voted the same as you, @Fleet.
:rofl:

1 Like

should I separate the counter and the escape ring into different sections or not (the counter is needed for the escape ring to work)

1 Like

I shall work on the escape ring system during dissmissal time (3:15pm)

also just realized I can finish alot more abilitiy guides as alot of abilities work in almost the same way as the punch stun, so I can finish almost all of them (including EMP which isnā€™t a stun but slows down exe when its landed.)

I just realized that this dosenā€™t have a wip tag.

thatā€™s because the WIP tag is unused, no one needs to search for unfinished guides

also the escape ring guide has been finished :slight_smile:
I donā€™t know if I should make another guide before asking for this to be a wiki or not