The Ultimate Guide to Sonic.exe - The Disaster | WIKI [ šŸ“œ ]

Iā€™m gonna wait till I finish atleast 2 more abilities and the escape ring to make it a wiki, as blackhole said I should make atleast most of it complete (currently working on the punch stun, as it should be easy to detect if the tagged player is the exe)

1 Like

The punch system has been made and Iā€™m testing it right now to see if it works.

2 Likes

:+1:

and of course gimkit decides it doesnt want me to test that and just wont load.
just perfect (sarcasam is funny)
on the bright side this is the fastest guide Iā€™ve made to reach 100 views

1 Like

hey would you look at that,
just managed to get gimkit to load and it works :slight_smile:
still will have to make another abilility but getting closer to the full-ish guide
(just realized that I still have to make the guide on the punch ability, got too excited that it worked)

1 Like

I donā€™t think thatā€™s a good thing on a WIP guide :skull:

not really, just kinda unexpected- (still less unexpected than my FIRST guide being the most viewed out of all of them)

1 Like

although it is a good thing that almost the entire maps section is done (test zone is incomplete but I really donā€™t know why people want me to make a guide on a map that doesnā€™t even have decoration, if I really wanted I could replace it with a map new to this remake)

The maps section has been FINISHED!!!
hooray! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

you donā€™t have to input the (FINISHED!) next to the dropdown.

So whatā€™s the problem with it hm?

1 Like

It makes the guide look a little unprofessional. @Sonicfan12, donā€™t forget to remove it before you complete work on it.

So what? People can accidentally be a little unprofessional itā€™s not like the end of the world or something

It could be bad for reputation. Also there are people looking for help in the far-future. Anyways, this is off-topic. Back to ā€œSonic.exe The Disasterā€

But this forums isnā€™t- never mind i donā€™t feel like starting a flame war or arguing to risk a another suspension

1 Like

Funny, when this got posted i was working on the solo version of this game in gimkit (still am) :slight_smile:

you mean they CAN, right?

Iā€™m sad I cant recreate metal sonics moveset (grapple, push) so he gets brand new moves. I like the ones from the original, especially since Iā€™m a Metal Sonic main

Explain to me how these moves work again I can try to help.

grapple basically is a ranged stun except when it lands it pulls exe towards Metal Sonic,
Push (as the name implies) makes metal thrust forwards and when he collides with exe, exe gets pushed with him. (these 2 moves make exe closer to him effectively making him a stall character)

1 Like