The Ultimate Guide to Sonic.exe - The Disaster | WIKI [ šŸ“œ ]

Stay on topic. The forums arenā€™t for chatting.

1 Like

I also made a ban system for this game, should I add that here or no?

I guess, but is it like a vote and ban system or host bans system?

actually its more so a report system!
someone reports a exploiter or someone breaking gimkit TOS to the creator of the map, then all they have to do is update some block code and then whenever that person attempts to play the game, they immediately turn to spectator

Ok, that sounds good!
Just wondering, how would you exploit in this game?

making it so when your a survivor you cant get knocked out, getting out of map bounds, etc.

Oh ok. I donā€™t want to exploit or anything, just wanted to know how it would happen.

There are ways to enable fast mode and disable gravity by modding. The server can alr do it because its done in creative, but not coded into the actual game if there isnā€™t a way to get it.

just finished adding the ban system, pretty simple to make. gonna finish the escape ring guide once Iā€™m at home most likely!

also finished up most of the map guides :slight_smile: hopfully the full-ish guide gets done by maybe next week.

@Unit_72 Iā€™m pretty sure the wip tag isnā€™t used anymore (atleast thatā€™s what I was told)

3 Likes

test zone is the last map needing a guide!
doesnā€™t really need one though as its just a test map

should I remove test zone from the map guides?
  • yes
  • no
0 voters
1 Like

Fleet, are you sure the ban system COMPLETELY works? I mean, all that banned person has to do is change their name.
there should be a mechanic like if you go in, it gives you a random number and scans the number, at starting all people are scanned to notbanned, but if exploiting it will put to banned, and iā€™ll explain later.

2 Likes

not entirely sure that would work, as you cant really save numbers for players no matter the game. atleast for right now
edit: why did I get the Chromebook notification like 1 minute after I saw the message and made the reply

I think it is possible Iā€™ve seen someone ask about it before but I myself donā€™t know how to

Jdat

@JDAT_Is_Cool I saw ur bio and answer iz yes u can join the Kool thumbnail creator klub
(Not exactly sure what that is but your thumbnails are epic so :3)
:slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

@Fleet Ping me when youā€™re ready to turn this into a wiki. Like Blackhole said, try to make the guide complete-ish. Blackhole has a bunch on his plate and us regulars can make wikis too.

Only our OWN wikis. only tl4 and up can edit other posts, including making wikis.

idk how wikis work but I can add the tag

1 Like

Adding the tag doesnā€™t make it a wiki. You have to click on the wrench at the bottom of the screen by the three dots, which Regulars canā€™t do.

Like this. This is now a wiki. Yet, For say, I couldnā€™t make yours a wiki.

BTW Iā€™m deactivating the wiki.

1 Like

We donā€™t use the wiki tag nor wip anymore. We put it in the title instead.

3 Likes