The Ultimate Guide to Sonic.exe - The Disaster | WIKI [ 📜 ]

Great guide @Fleet but um that’s a lot of summary’s and a big guide.

Not trying to be demanding, sorry.

yeah I’m trying to do that right now!
I’m not entirely sure why the title got renamed to the game name, (I’d prefer it to be renamed to WIP guide to sonic.exe the disaster)

the maps layout can be made freely, so I cant really give instructions for that. that’s why I just give suggestions on props to use

…Then why is this a guide if you aren’t going to plan to give instructions?

the maps aren’t the entire game now are they? just because one part doesn’t tell you exactly how to do it doesn’t mean the other parts WITH instructions don’t count towards making this a guide

Also, you can’t just make a layout and expect everyone make the rest when it becomes a wiki.

um the maps are kinda the whole game

Plus, there are no other parts with instructions…

again, that isnt what I was trying to do, can you quit saying things that aren’t true and let me actually state something before you say something and claim it as fact with almost no evidence

I’m sorry but,
the abilities section
and the mechanics section exist
and the maps aren’t the entire game, quite literally the disaster is carried by its mechanics, not the maps. I know what I’m talking about because I play this game every single day.

Is this a W.I.P? Because there not a lot of stuff done

yes it is a W.I.P, I’m still trying to finish most of the guide.

Yeah it is.

Um, the downed mechanic isn’t finished though.

for the last time
Just because something ISNT FINISHED
doesn’t mean that Everything isn’t finished. the red ring system is finished
the speed boost and heal is finished

What about stuff like revivng?

haven’t been done yet.
it says that under Reviving and the unfinished stuff, that they will get added when they have been made

Why did you say that the mechanics section exists, when most of it isn’t even done?
Imma just stop arguing.

as an example of the sections that are planned to have instructions,

can gimkit fourms users just quit trying to find reasons to try and tell people that something should get removed, are they THAT bored?

… You’re a forum user
None of us are bored bro
We don’t do this because we are bored, we do this because we want to keep our community healthy.

1 Like

anyway I’m gonna start working on the escape portal,
to get more progress in. this whole project was mainly made because I was curious how much could be recreated