The Ultimate Guide to Sonic.exe - The Disaster | WIKI [ šŸ“œ ]

cool (my fav character right there lol)

a fellow metal Sonic fan I see!

yep (hints my username)

Lets try not to get too off topic you guys! I wouldnā€™t want you to get flagged, so yea,

anyway back on the topic at hand, I donā€™t know how Iā€™ll hint to the players that eggman is using shock, as in the original game there is a electrical VFX around eggman when he uses it, but idk if you can recreate that on in gimkit

alright we wont do it anymore

@Unit_72 what change did you make when editing? I cant really see it, and if you edited the guide itself, you didnā€™t add your username to the credits! thatā€™s in the wiki rules :slight_smile:

now that I checked it doesnā€™t seem like you changed anything, if I may ask what were you editing the guide for @Unit_72 ?

maybe they are offline??

Editing a guide? I donā€™t think soā€¦?
(this is cursed)

very strange then, because it shows you editing here

Oh, I thought I saw a spelling error but it was just my tired brain so I reversed it but it still counted somehow.

Spooky Scary October BUMP :jack_o_lantern:
Happy October everyone! (to those who get a break from school in October, Iā€™m jealous)
anyway back on topic, i made the downed system work (besides Reviving) I hope to finish before the new year at the very least :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I managed to recreate Reviving with a tag zone, when downed they go on a different team so they can be tagged than I add some block code to check if they are on team 3 if they are we revive them! when revived they go back onto team 1!

Please remove this post! Advertising is not allowed!

oh I didnā€™t know that counted as advertising, apologies!

2 Likes

Itsā€™ all good!

uh oh, the revive system wont teleport the player back to the map-

i dont really think this would be a 10/10 difficulty rating
Screenshot 2024-10-04 8.58.36 AM
anyway back on topic, until I can get the revive working the next guide will most likely be EMP