📜 The Ultimate Guide To PvP!

Continuing the discussion from The Ultimate Guide to PvP:

Check the box to the right and put your name if you are editing.

Put your name here if you are editing :arrow_down:

Editing

Hi guys, so I had a post on PvP tips, and I hope you love this wiki

Weapons

Quantum Portal

HOW TO PLAY AGAINST

Keep your distance away from the person, and don’t move around as much.

This might seem weird, but pro players will predict where you move and fire to that future destination, so you just ram into the bullet without realizing it.

If you don’t move at all (except for moving backwards) then the bullet will slowly move towards you, giving you time to dodge it.

HOW TO PLAY WITH

With Quantum Portal, you cannot let the projectile speed affect you, so you want to keep a close distance, preferably so that the quantum portal is touching the player, so you can maximize the edge that the damage has given you.

Blaster

HOW TO PLAY AGAINST

I think (my opinion) that blaster is probably the best weapon in GKC because of its INSANE speed and reload. To play against blaster, you want to use a blaster against it, or use snowballs and quantums to keep your head above water. The only strat is to out-think and maneuver them and SLOWLY chip their Hp.

HOW TO PLAY WITH

With blasters, you want to shoot and spam, and also remember that blaster has the highest projectile speed of any weapon in game, so it is both sniper and machine gun, and you can use it both ways. Also, be sure to use the big hitbox to your advantage!

Slingshot

HOW TO PLAY AGAINST

Slingshot has a serious problem, the fire rate is not good, in fact, it is one of the worst in the game.

The only buff it has,or HAD, is that it had the fastest projectile speed in game, but now it is overshadowed by the blaster. You want to get close to the slingshot, and destroy them up close.

This strategy works because the slingshot has a very small bullet hitbox. Now this can work to your advantage, or to your demise. The small projectile will be hard to dodge, but hard to aim as well.

HOW TO PLAY WITH

To use the slingshot, you want to use a sniping approach towards the enemy, use the small projectile to fit through gaps in their defensive structure.

Also, it has decent range, so keep your distance

Evil Eye

HOW TO PLAY AGAINST

Evil Eye is the second highest damaging weapon in gimkit. The debuff is that it has also the longest reload time in GKC. So to play against it, you have to be very careful and out maneuver the bullets.

Try to attack it when it is reloading, so you have less of a chance to get killed. Something to remember is that with default health, (aka 100 shields, 100 health) it can 2 shot you, so be VERY careful on whether or not to get near them. (also, if reload is off, then you are practically doomed. BUT, if you are far away, and quick on your feet, you can potentially win.(I have won many of these situation))

HOW TO PLAY WITH

You want to use props to hide behind when you use evil eyes,so you can reload without dying. Also, you can fill up your inventory with evil eyes, so then, when you are done with one, then you can quickly switch to the other one.

Wand

HOW TO PLAY AGAINST

Wand is probably the worst weapon in game, and was meant to be bad for the sentries,

But you can use it too… OK, the strat against this one is just to keep an eye on the bullet, and where your enemy is. This weapon can sneak through defenses, destroying peoples health, ONLY because it does decent damage, and it has a super small bullet, so it is often unseen. Also, it has good projectile speed so watch out.

HOW TO PLAY WITH

Let me get something straight,if you can choose, don’t choose the wand, it might look cool, but it is a terrible choice if you have others. If you have to play with, or you want to do this for a challenge, use these tips:

1. Make sure to get closer, so there is less time for the opponent to react.
  2. If you have friend, tell them to spam, because in a open area, with little cover, and multiple bullets,

it can easily shred through opponents

1. If you have cover, USE IT

Zapper

HOW TO PLAY AGAINST

Zapper is an old fashioned machine blaster in gimkit. It has high fireate, so you do not want to get near it, and the zapper has very low range (it might have the worst range) so attacking from a distance is a great idea.

HOW TO PLAY WITH

With Zapper, you want to get close, and do not be scared to take a couple of hits, for the zapper can out-damage most weapons easily. Also, make sure to hold your mouse button, because it has a really nice trait (you can do this for blasters too) of being able to hold while firing. It will make it so that you automatically go to the maximum fire rate, so you will be able to kill enemies quickly. Also, it has lower projectile speed, so if you run (with a speed buff) and hold and zapper, you will form a giant orb of zapper blasts. This is not a good strat, but keep this idea in mind.

P.M.L (Portable Muffin Launcher)

HOW TO PLAY AGAINST

The P.M.L is probably the most underused weapon in GKC, because it has no extra special traits.

The P.M.L has a bit of a longer reload, decent damage, a bit lower fire rate, and kinda sucks for PvP.

The strat for destroying opponents with P.M.L is just to be quick on your feet, and keep conscious of where the bullets are. (basically the Wand Strat)

HOW TO PLAY WITH

I typically don’t suggest P.M.L, but it is fine to play with (casually).

You want to aim and kill opponents just by being patient, and waiting for them to make a mistake, the launch a couple muffins (de-licose) at them.

PvP ESSENTIALS

So here I am going to give to a CRUCIAL strat!

So the golden rule is… To NEVER shoot directly at people.

Now you might be like WhAt, but when people are moving, shooting the bullet directly at someone will result into a missed shot, so shoot beside them! Also make sure to make random movements to confuse enemies!

Heals

Now I know some of you guys are going to ask about heals so I added a section for it too.
Here it is! SO on the topic of heals, I would SERIOUSLY recommend that you use shield cans, because in a pvp situation, you might be able to find 3 secs to pop a shield can, but not 6 seconds to use a med pack.

PVP methods

By @THEHACKER120
The low health trick:
So y’all know about this one in Minecraft, if your low on health, you try to knock down your opponent at the bridge into the void. This is kind of like that method. So when your low on health from PVP, go to a closed in area use the Quantum Portal to kill them.
The double crossover
So only use this trick if your like a 10/10 PVP master (I can’t even do this one and I grind PVP 24/7) So when you have a blaster, and there are two people coming at you from both directions, spray them. Move your blaster from side to side super fast.
The predicament:
If you have a strong/fast weapon like a slingshot or an evil Eye, use it to deal big damage to your opponents. So the most important thing about this is you need to try to predict where your opponent is gonna go to.

THANK YOU FOR READING (this took me a week to make)
PLEASE comment what you think of this!
Thanks to FireBirds2000
for teaching me these strats ( and being annoying)
LOTS of thanks to @California_Love and @Captain-Gim for supporting me here!
Contributors
@THEHACKER120

If you want to edit, please tell me in the comment

8 Likes

Added a poll.

2 Likes

Thanks. I usually leave that for the wiki editor.

1 Like

Hey, so THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH for making me a wiki!!!

2 Likes
  • I want to edit
0 voters

I’ve changed the name because you know about it now.
Also, I added an editing dropdown so you can see who’s editing.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

@California_Love can I edit?
wait NVM if I do its gonna be off topic…

Yes Hacker 120
Just remember to check the edit box when you do

Reusable bump!

check it all and its a full bump!
(one at a time pls :slight_smile: )

Yea this is kinda already my guide

Since @Caternaught’s reusable Bump doesn’t work anyone, NEW reusable BUMP

but it does work. ???

1 Like

Yeah the wiki works but once someone has replied, the wiki doesn’t work

Yeah, technically it’s not like your bump died?

when I first clicked on this I thought it was about PvP Maps, but this is a great guide!

wait this isnt gkc related

2 Likes