[šŸ“œ] The Ultimate Guide to Gimkit Doors

Yknow what EVERYONE CAN ADD DOORS ART BUT ADD YOUR Name as your version

there can be multiples of all sorts of stuff

WHATEVER YOU LIKE make it Enjoy

So, how does seek work? He just chases you?

1 Like

With zones you can make a sort of tsunami sort of effect

where it goes

zone then zone then zone then zone so they start turning on behind you and if you slow down on accident YOU DIE!

Could someone make dupe art for me?

Beyond this point is a new Chat Stay focused and ask if you can add stuff and remind me to not talk too much
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will allow people to add stuff as long as they ask me and I think it would be good for the guide

DANGIT! You beat me to the punchā€¦I was making a guide on it! It was in my dang drafts! Eh, oh well. Good guide though!

Well anyways can I work on this with you, @Gimkitsuggestor? I think Iā€™ve got an idea for Rush AND Dupe. Eyes, thoughā€¦that oneā€™s toughā€¦

nope Got eyes figured out if you read the past comments

I can do dupe by just making a door tp you to a dark room with dupes face then back

1 Like

Oh, really!? DANG! Well, still, may I please have access? I could help, and since I canā€™t make my own guide maybe we could Collab?

and Rush I can do too

anything else you could think of that i couldnt do?

1 Like

Yeah Dupe is easy, but the mechanics of a randomizer to see if you have a dupe roomā€¦the thing thatā€™s so dang hard about this game is the RNG!
Also, Iā€™ve got an idea for Seek, (somewhat) Figure, Hide, Rooms, The Back door, and Guiding Light. I havenā€™t played Floor 2 yet, so Idk about the Mines.

Iā€™m a hardcore Doors fan, so as you can see Iā€™ve been working on this for a while :slight_smile:

Randomiser is quite easy too

Really? Oh, yeahā€¦just a trigger with block codeā€¦ Iā€™m an 1diot.

wait I forget after getting jumpscared by dupe, do you got to find the actual door or does it let you through?

You gotta find the real door. Iā€™ve got that down, just instead of teleporting the player use a camera point. ez

well since im not actually making the game as of rn and just making the art and mechanics the finding of the real door will be fine without as of rn

Rooms Entities is easy: A-60 is just a modified Rush. A-90 is a pop-up and a coordinate thing that deals damage if you move. A-120 is just silent Rush that comes from the front

I would love if you made a quality maded dupe art