[📜] The Ultimate Guide to Gimkit Doors

Okay, thanks.

Yes Blizzy I do swim lessons, Track, School, History club later in the year
and I just like your guide

hmmmmmmmm Well there can only be 1 doors tug right?

**I SHALL ADD TIMOTHY, DUPE MECHANIC, AND MORE PROPS AND IF YOU DESIRE YOU MAY SHOW ME SOME ART AND I MAY ADD IT **

Well what if everyone obsesses over yours and forgets mine
That would be depressing

@harharharhar83 you could possibly Make something called

Harharians guide to doors for originality
Because People would be wierd over 2 doors tugs since
Ultimate would be Ultimate it isnt ultimate if theres 2 ultimates
You get what I mean? And if you want if you make some good Art I will let you add it
so we have shared credit and in your entry in my guide you MAY link your guide

If you accept my Idea, We can get the fair share of credit for just having 1 tug and 1 renamed one
Because I will legitimately add all possible things to doors
I want to own credit to my first ever tug and there not to be 2 because one may not be used again due to other being more likeable (which I am worried will be mine, I am excited about my first tug I dont want it to be unoriginal, Im quite Upset that we both had the same idea, because it will mean my guide is unoriginal and again if you go along with this you would still the same amount of credit

1 Like

Okay look, I’m not gonna try to put yours down but I’m also not gonna abandon a project I’ve spend weeks on. It would be called:
[:scroll:] The Ultimate Guide to Roblox DOORS ('83 Version)
But if you do a search there already is a tug for doors

could you atleast rename it for originality reason?

1 Like

wait is 83 version that cartoonish one?
is it?

This guide will take weeks long as well too
(I just made mine in advance for Memory reasons and to just get my layout ready)

No '83 is my nickname

1 Like

This is hard to accept I was so Excited that I had my first tug and it was going to be original and now theres going to be 2 (ignoring the lost forgotten one)of them

Could you copy and paste your draft so I can see?

No, I can’t.

1 Like

ok, but really ´83 imagine posting something to just then realize you snatched it from someone who was been working on it for weeks

I made this because I seemed to have a knack and good ideas how to replicate it
and then I realize there was 2 idea men

Imagine working on something in a draft for 3 weeks and someone posts one that isn’t complete and kind of takes your idea?
Look, I’m not trying to be a jerk, but I’m still going to post my guide.
Also, I don’t want to get flagged for arguing, off-topic, etc. so I gonna go

3 Likes

I added you into my guide to say I give full credit to you so we as a whole get the same credit but specifically you since you have been working for weeks

I am accepting that there will 2 doors tug and That I will Sponsor you in my guide to help you and would love if you do the same

BUT NOW PAST THIS LINE WE STAY ON TOPIC AND I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP WRITING SO MUCH

I am officially going to add Timothy mechanic, eyes mechanic, Dupe Mechanic

I can do barrier art and doors lobby.
should i just add it or make a different guide?

Bro I just had to process the fact that there will be 2 tugs please chill about guides
it hit me quite hard but I am accepting it for what it is since the original guy has been working on his for many weeks @harharharhar83 Sorry for the fuss

and sure make a lobby I May… add it

I cant wait to see @harharharhar83
since it has taken him weeks