[šŸ“œ] The Ultimate Guide to Gimkit Doors

which two?

seek is the guy that chases

so just animate large triggers lol and barrier and/or text

One thing about seek chase is that its music is fire :fire: :fire:

rush, you mean? Iā€™m really really confusedā€¦ Donā€™t blame me. Never played Doors. Never wanted to. Never will.

rush is basically seek but minus 200 IQ

1 Like

Iā€™ donā€™t play doors that much Iā€™m doing what I remember

basically rush ā€œrushesā€ (no pun intended) into a room after flickering lights and you need to hide in a closet or bed

and seek chases you so ye I think

figure is unable to see (gonna have to ask blackhole to probably unban the word that means to not be able to see

you mean blind? why is that banned?

seek is a ā€œmini bossā€ at a door before the library. he just chases you for a bunch of rooms and you have to dodge obstacles while getting chased and if seek catches you, you lose. iā€™ve only played doors once lol

1 Like

Oh, okay, thanks.

1 Like
What basic mechanic should I make RIGHT NOW?
  • Rush
  • Eyes (preferable, but its your guys move because why not)
0 voters

MINI???!! I have not beat him yet ;-;
Will follow that light more carefully next time

OH YEH Tommorrow I will add guiding light

1 Like

also donā€™t ask how I typed ā€œblindā€
Honestly Eyes would be easierā€¦ wait whoā€™s Eyes again?

1 Like

entity doing constant damage when looked at.

2 Likes

pretty much a insecure blob of eyes that will suck you in if you look at it til you die

And Eyes is the winner of the vote Lemme go make that rq

ohā€¦ yeeshā€¦ No, that would be really easy. Basically you have to use a zone to see if you are in that radius of the Eyes, and then every few seconds it will teleport you in.

Easy.

1 Like

it doesnt teleport you in it sucks you in if you die

the thing is, eyes takes up a whole room, so being in the room means damage, making it so that you canā€™t use a zoneā€¦ i would use the crouching idea from whoever said that (i think it was txme)

2 Likes

I know, but teleporters are the easiest way to do it in gimkit.

1 Like

Oh. yeah, that would probably work. You probably want to get out the room as fast as you can.

2 Likes