[šŸ“œ] The Ultimate Guide to Gimkit Doors

that works ye

thatā€™s done

same thing with screech but with game overlays randomized to be top left or bottom right etc

seek easy, ambush, repeat seek but make it go back and forward, just reverse everything and stuff

oops I mean rush instead of seek

1 Like

I could add a section for peoples art as a side thing while the main guide would be my section

2 Likes

How are you guys gonna do figure?

1 Like

You can make a crouching overlay(if thatā€™s what you mean; me never have played doors donā€™t blame me on bad grammar Iā€™m really rushed on homework right now) and set that to a property which checks whenever the player enters the ā€œline of sightā€ with a trigger. Make it timed too.

2 Likes

Set him up in a designated path and if your not activated in crouch, he speeds up A LOT

thats 1 idea

1 Like

No, like how are you gon move sentries??

1 Like

for memory reasons I dont recommend sentries

1 Like

Activating/deactivating sentries and/or on/off zones

huh. how is it going to track the player?

Probably more zones??

crouch button property

if player crouch he can walk

but if player is moving use a guide for that then 1% chance seek goes to investigate, so he goes to the last place you were at at the thing

if player running aka normally moving he will track you like a heat seeking missile until you stop.

if open drawers investigate so go to place of crime, no heat seeking

and Jack, easy randomizer

no need for sentry, just use barriers art, but even then, just use an emoji I guess or emojis

As of our Knowledge and what Gimkit can Do all we can do is either make it go faster in its path or we make it somehow follow a pathway to player

Doors is going to be hard in GKCā€¦

is ā€œseekā€ the guy that goes after you if he hears you?

no its a chase scene

no, seek is basically the guard in subway surfers.

Not really, many other people have made it. Unless you really want to be accurate, of course.

1 Like

? what? Iā€™m confusedā€¦ is this doors or ss?

I think heā€™s the chasing guy

figure is the dude that lost 2 of his sense

XD thats one way to represent him XD

EY bumbmbumbumbubm