[📜] The Ultimate Guide to Gimkit Doors

Tutorial to Doors!

Objective: Get to door 100 while also surviving entities along the way.

Lock Doors: Doors that have a lock can be opened with a lockpick or key. keys can be found in cabinets, on beds, on the floor, or on sofas.

Mild Flickering lights: when lights flicker mildy, then rush is coming. Hide in a bed or closet to escape. after rush comes, lights will be busted and you will need to use a flashlight/lighter.

Flickering lights: Ambush is coming. ambush is rush but comes back multiple times.

Wild Flickering lights: Halt is coming. halt is rare with a 1 in 670 chance. Halt is when he follows you and teleports Infront of the player to stop him from getting across.

Door 30: Seek. Seek is basically the guard in subway surfers. :3

Door 50: figure. figure is blind and uses smell and hearing to find you. he lives ina library and you have to find the books with secret codes to open the lock. Figure gets faster the more books you have.

Door 70: Seek. Same as door 30 except longer chase.

Door 100: Figure again final boss gotta collect batteries and go to elevator.

Special Entities: Jack, chance of appearing in closets. Even rarer chance of appearing in doors.
Timothy, spider has a chance of jumpscaring when opening cabinets.
Screech. Spawns in darkness and says “psst” before jumpsacring and doing damage.
Dupe, dupe is in fake doors that often imitate other doors.
Eyes: spawn randomly, if you look at him you take damage
Void: only spawns when there’s more than 1 player. if your are 5 doors behind, void will teleport you back up to your teammate while dealing damage.
Glitch: glitch occurs when you have an actual glitch or internet problem.

1 Like

Listen, We could make it so the look away has a countdown til your player gets tempted to look again so you got to press again until you get out of room

2 Likes

Did I miss any entities?

1 Like

few of them but its fine (i think)

And I think I will upload eyes around tommorow if I run out of time before I get my computer put up

Oof I forgot eyes, anything else?

1 Like

Okay nice. Do you want me to make some barrier art?

2 Likes

I added void, glitch, and eyes.

1 Like

I think Im fine

Since I did say I want originality/ From my own mind

until theres stuff I do not know how to do

Okay, but I’m still going to make it and show you. You don’t have to use it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sure thats fine (maybe I will add it as extra art on their to showcase and so people can admire yours too

2 Likes

To the people who don’t know doors entirely, I have a tutorial up

1 Like

This is my very messy Eyes:

Kinda messy, definitely not my best art…

6 Likes

still pretty good for barrier art…

2 Likes

Maybe you should start putting some updates into your guide.
I was asking @Gimkitsuggestor .
I was asking @Gimkitsuggestor x2

1 Like

Anyways, I’ll be going to sleep now. Good night everyone!

2 Likes

I am trying

Yknow what add how to make that into the guide
thats actually pretty solid

1 Like

Imagine confusing yourself with a basic thing ;-;

I can easily start over and fix this I just lost track XD

@Gimkitsuggestor, can I help with the rush mechanic?

1 Like

Oh… uh… I kinda already deleted it from my world… Okay I’ll do it though easy to remake. Maybe be done by tomorrow or Friday, I have so much homework these days. Good night EST people!

1 Like