[šŸ“œ] The Ultimate Guide for EVERY WEAPON (check out the new version too!)

This guide is useful so lemme bring it back with this Bump

1 Like

Who doesnā€™t love slamming quantam portals into someone?
Also, bump

The zapper is the OG.

Bumpity Bump

@JoeTheChicken you need to update this, you need to add the blaster

@Pandapants2000 Hey! @JoeTheChicken couldnā€™t edit this anymore so he created a new version with the blaster and better descriptions.

thx @harharharhar83

1 Like

best way to start a tutorial, innit?

anyways, bumpity bumpity bump bump

I meanā€¦

Hi guys, welcome back, my name is DanTDM, and today!

2 Likes

You quantum portal and palm do not have infinite range. It is just very far. Change that please.

This is also an extremely old guide, it canā€™t be edited anymore.

Sorry, misclick. I was just looking back on the old days.

4 Likes

CAMERONNNNNNNN!
I havenā€™t seen you in so long!

3 Likes

Likewise. Life got a bit busier and it got colder outside, so I had to make some sacrifices for free time and time to play outside.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s totally fine! Itā€™s still nice to see you againā€¦ so much nostalgia haha.

I canā€™t believe the school year is about to wrap up. Itā€™s about that time thoughā€¦ does that make GKC almost a year old?
Wow. Time slips away really fast. One second you have it, the next you donā€™t. And you can never, ever have that second back.
I wish I could have stayed in these forums forever. It woulda been nice if I couldā€™ve held those moments until the day I passed. But now theyā€™re gone, forever gone.
Is that what youā€™re thinking too? Or did I misread nostalgiaā€¦ itā€™s a weird emotion.

12 Likes

Iā€™m just glad thereā€™s a new wave of future worldshakers and earthmovers that are starting here and growing their roots in such a lovely community.

4 Likes

Iā€™m just thinking of all the chaos and forum fun we had- the one thing that always comes back to me is the first post to reach 1,000 repliesā€¦ that help post from Lxmas that turned into a chat between the three of us. I canā€™t believe itā€™s actually almost been a year.

Yeah, you read the emotion correctly.

2 Likes

So much older, and yet weā€™re still so young. Yaā€™ll are great people, and Iā€™m lucky to have spent time with you and been a part of your story, however small that role is.

5 Likes

Likewise to you!

Iā€™m off to go sleep nowā€¦ itā€™s late and I have a test tomorrow. See you sometime!

2 Likes