[📜] The Ultimate Guide for EVERY WEAPON (check out the new version too!)

In this tutorial, you will learn about all of the weapons in Gimkit!

There are 7 weapons in Gimkit. I gave details on each of these stats:

• Damage
  • Speed
  • Reload Speed
  • Ammo
  • Range

While Damage, Reload Speed, and Ammo are easy to measure, Range requires some effort, whilst Speed might just be impossible. For speed, I chose 4 different descriptors: Slow, Average, Fast, and Very Fast. These will be determined by comparing the speed to a zapper. Below are all 7 of the weapons (not in any order), with all of these stats. I also considered most weapons that flew extremely far to be “infinite.” This doesn’t mean they are infinite, just that they aren’t going to be hitting something any time soon.

Zapper
zapper
The zapper is the most basic weapon in Gimkit. It is used as the starter weapon in One Way Out.

Damage - 14, 16, 18, 20, 22
Range - 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 blocks
Speed - Average
Ammo - 12, 14, 16, 18, 20
Reload Speed - 1s

Evil Eye

evil eye

The Evil Eye is a tanky version of the zapper. This weapon is found in One Way Out, and is one of the best weapons in the game. It is the 2nd most damaging weapon in the game, whilst keeping a relatively fair travel speed.

Damage - 72, 80, 88, 96, 104
Range - Infinite
Speed - Average
Ammo - 4
Reload Speed - 4s

P.M.L. (Portable Muffin Launcher)
pml

The PML, or Portable Muffin Launcher, is one of the worst weapons in Gimkit (Based on a community poll). This weapon is also found in One Way Out. I mean, everyone knows this thing isn’t good. Why are you even looking at this?

Damage - 44, 51, 58, 65, 72
Range - Infinite
Speed - Average
Ammo - 12
Reload Speed - 4s

Slingshot

slingshot

The slingshot might be the most underrated weapon in Gimkit. The slingshot can be found in One Way Out, and deals enough damage to kill you opponent in 2 hits. The weapon is the fastest weapon in the game, traveling x2 as fast as a zapper.

Damage - 60, 66, 72, 78, 84
Range - 16
Speed - Very Fast
Ammo - 5, 6, 7, 8, 10
Reload Speed - 4s

Quantum Portal

quantum portal

The Quantum Portal is probably the best weapon in Gimkit. Not only does it insta-kill, but some of its rarities can do double that!

Damage - 184, 196, 208, 220, 232
Range - Infinite
Speed - Slow
Ammo - 1
Reload Speed - 1s

Snowball Launcher

Snowball Launcher

The Snowball Launcher is the only weapon in Gimkit (currently) that isn’t in One Way Out. The weapon is featured in all of the snowy minigames, and is commonly relatedto a machine gun.

Damage - 28, 30, 32, 34, 36
Range - 16 blocks
Speed - Fast
Ammo - 12, 14, 16, 18, 20
Reload Speed - 1s

Wooden Wand

The Wooden Wand is not very popular among the Gimkit community. It’s just a stick really. Though, fun fact, you can get it in One Way Out by completing a secret mission!

Damage - 20, 24, 28, 32, 36
Range - 11.5, 13, 14.5, 16, 17.5 blocks
Speed - Fast
Ammo - 22, 24, 26, 28
Reload Speed - 3s

Let’s end this guide off with a poll. What is your favorite weapon? Vote Below!

• Evil Eye
  • PML
  • Quantum Portal
  • Slingshot
  • Snowball Launcher
  • Wooden Wand
  • Zapper
0 voters

I hope this helped you, and thanks for reading!

32 Likes

You really are a good helper.

6 Likes

For the range, are the units in blocks? (Or squares)

6 Likes

Yeah. I basically put a bunch of tiles down and followed the bullets until they exploded on their own.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure all the weapons eventually have a limit to range.
I’ve followed a quantum portal until it eventually exploded, though it did travel for quite a while, it isn’t infinite.

6 Likes

Thanks for telling me! I edited the article so it actually says that now. Honestly I had no idea.

3 Likes

No problem, this is overall a great guide!

3 Likes

Quantum portal is good for PvE, but not as good for PvP. I would chose a snowball launcher for that.

8 Likes

what about making a table?

2 Likes

Wow, I love this guide! Very helpful!

2 Likes

I’ll try to make a table to show you…

1 Like

One question: how?
@ClicClac

1 Like

I would choose a slingshot paired with a snowball launcher…

2 Likes

How did I get pinged from that?!

1 Like

Depends if you’re @ClicClac’s alt.

2 Likes

Yes. I am @ClicClac’s alt.

3 Likes

Dramatic Gasp
Dun Dun Dun…

6 Likes

I think slingshot and P.M.L is pretty good, it has wide shooting range and stuff…

1 Like

I choose weapons based off of projectile speed. Also, how did quantum portal come in second!!!

Slingshot definitely is underated…

4 Likes