[šŸ“œ] The Ultimate Guide for EVERY WEAPON (check out the new version too!)

Yes I was a Tl4 the only one, but I was demoted due to the community wanting it for themselves other than excepting something new, all it takes is one person to do good for more to do the same, but people are greedy and persistant so I got demoted because jeff couldnā€™t handel the amount of messages asking for it, I do think at least 2 tl4ā€™s should be a thing so the mods dont have to do as much and the mods arnā€™t super active so it would help, but you know the same issue will happen so it hasnā€™t happend yet.

1 Like

Too bad that happened to you.
LETS STAY ON TOPIC PEEPOPEL

1 Like

I know, thatā€™s why I said for us to get back on-topic ._.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not a wiki. I canā€™t even edit it anymore

HOW IN THE WORLD IS A SNOWBALL LAUNCHER AT :three: :seven: PERCENT EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT THAT POWERFUL THAT DOESNā€™T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE AND IDK WHY Iā€™M ON CAPS LOCK

3 Likes

I get what your saying, @Germany , but it depends the situation.

Oh well I never thought of that

Does anyone know how to pin a comment? Iā€™m thinking of making a second edition to this guide cuz I canā€™t edit it anymore.

Just put the link inā€¦

I havenā€™t made it yet

you canā€™t really pin it per se, but you can just show it at the topā€¦

Thatā€™s what I meant basically

Yeah i guess just quote it at the topā€¦

Do I have to quote it inside the original post or does it just appear at the top?

Youā€™re gonna have to make the quote at the topā€¦but idk, try it out

I canā€™t edit the post anymore so if thatā€™s what youā€™re saying I canā€™t do it.

Ooooh are you trying to add the new link/quote saying its outdated and your making a new one in the guide?

Yep

I guess just put that in the title, ā€˜outdated, new link in commentsā€™

I canā€™t even change the title