The Rise of Technical Gimkit

I doubt chess is easy + that guide is not for the mechanics.

4 Likes

weren’t they making another chess guide with the mechanics?

Who? Have you tried reading through?

in the chess guide without the mechanic

Huh.

idk if this is a guide or not since it in the help section it kind of look like a guide tho about chess.

I’m starting small as I learn more! I am excited to so bigger things though, and I feel the community needs this.

2 Likes

the way shdwy says it makes it seem like chess in gkc is hard…

2 Likes

It is.

3 Likes

:saluting_face:
Yes, we should prob. have a revolution. Gimoluton.

1 Like

Chess certainly is hard to make.

2 Likes

this is gonna be hard to create chess and so many reason why and there gonna have to be a lot of things we need to make to make chess. reasons:we have to make: moving the pieces taking the pieces upgrading the pawns to whatever we want when they reach to the end of the board. making sure it doesn’t go off board. be able to make it move. be able to play with another person make it turn based. pick who want to be white or black or random. and if people want to make it ai based where they can play solo. and then there a thing called speedrunning or timer until end of turn where other person wins. and then there foreit and draw and resgin and checkmate and many more!

2 Likes

i thinks is easy. zone–> checker to check if theres a piece on the tile your on → succsecfull —> then light up some tiles to tell you which tiles it can move to

2 Likes

I’m not a genius or famous but when I find something to help I will post it

1 Like

i forgot to include that

2 Likes

that can work for the moving part. but what if a piece can capture an enemy piece? how would we do that? and what if moving your own piece could lead to checkmate or capture? what would we do about that because when it your turn it illegal to move your piece to a spot or move away from a spot where another piece is already in place to capture or checkmate.

2 Likes

THERES A PROPERTY LIMIT??? did not know that

1 Like

Imagine trying to make chess and not knowing about the property limit.

3 Likes

yes with the

getting in the way it becoming harder to make chess according to ClicClac also bro :skull: didn’t they showed this in the tutorial or something? or on a guide?

1 Like

we also have memory that we need to worry about which means we need to make space for the mechanics and do we need coding for this and if yes hey @getrithekd does coding require memory?

1 Like