The Guides Debate

About the notepad or the google doc, you could also save it as a draft by clicking “cancel” and clicking “Save Draft For Later”. But i don’t get why new users ingore that button.

1 Like

No, about the PSAs about the WIP.

1 Like

Yeah. Guides with some info in them are acceptable, but guides with nothing are not okay.

1 Like

what in the world guys this is what happened to me. the amount of posts in the short amount of time

1 Like

That’s your choice I guess. Before you do that I’ll tell you if a mod responds about this. If you want I could do it instead if it’s faster, but again it’s your choice.

2 Likes

I messaged the mods.

1 Like

Wdym?

Off-topic also, but all i see is regulars discussing except 1 basic user

@here So how about this. Do not discuss wips in any way other than in this post for now, until we get input. That way this doesn’t cause further issues/conflicts.

3 Likes

I messaged them about something else and added an edit about wips. Wait until they respond, then either I’ll tell you or I’ll make one myself.

2 Likes

Wow, we have a whole lot of tag debates going on.

1 Like

True.
I’m putting this topic to “watching” now.

My thoughts are that empty WIPs are “punishable”, and WIPs with at least some effort put into them should be “kept”.

Also, my message:

2 Likes

Personally, I think that WIPs are fine, until you can’t edit them, and then and only then should they be flagged. The info should be saved though.

1 Like

Punishable and Kept are… not decided yet.

1 Like

@here Also note this notepad is offline capable, so i suggest using this.

I think that it will be very helpful to make a PSA about WIPs, as it will catch new users attention.

1 Like

I think discourse allows for an increase on the editing limit, you think the mods would want something like that?

1 Like

The worst part is all the WIP guides that extend the editing-day-limit. What a waste and all the clutter.

1 Like

I don’t really think that exists.

Sheesh, this era has a lot of debates.

I’m pretty sure you can increase the editing limit for a trust level, lemme check.

1 Like