The Guides Debate

I sometimes did that.

I hate the fact other people post WIPS and they barely even work on it. As a result, they screwed up because of the editing limit.

It wouldn’t be the leaders fault since they don’t have a editing limit. Too bad leaders won’t come into the forum soon because they take too much power.

3 Likes

yeah that happens, but mine happened in TWO hours

It’s prob because of your old trust level, or i don’t know…

What does Jupiter mean by “corrupt”?

1 Like

I think he meant by “deleted”.

It should be in 7 days and not 2 hours.

1 Like

Then next time Jupiter should type it in a google doc, or typehere.co, or something like that. I feel sorry though, must’ve been really annoying.

2 Likes

I’ve messaged the mods about wip guides. For the sake of new users, we shouldn’t abolish WIP guides yet. They don’t have any ill intentions and new helpers? I’m sold! We have to find a way to be very polite about it so they don’t get discouraged from making guides entirely.

2 Likes

it was the star wars revenge of the sith one

Okay, we need a PSA or announcement about WIPs then. After the WIPs die down we can change the PSA into just nothing.

2 Likes

True. There’s no reason to post a WIP when you’re a new user or a basic user, and you screw up the editing limit. Again, it’s the editor’s fault for barely even working on it.

1 Like

That’s because you don’t have editing permissions for that guide…

1 Like

I would say wait for a mod’s input first.

3 Likes

Ahem… How about this?

2 Likes

I’m messaging them too so the matter seems more serious.

1 Like

I’ll do it.

I wish discourse had a update where topics can be seen by trust levels

2 Likes

The thing about flags is that they are already up to the user and their morales.

2 Likes

Well, some flaggable WIPs aren’t really too bad. The real “problems” are the guides that go “I’m making _______, I’ll post the results once I’m done”.

1 Like

Case in point, we have to trust the users.

1 Like

We shouldn’t make too much pms about that otherwise it will overwhelm them.

2 Likes